Monthly Favourites | September

Beauty Blog Monthly Favourites, Beauty Blog Monthly Favourites 2014, Monthly Beauty Favourites, September Monthly Favourites,
Happy Friday everyone - I hope you're all set for a fab weekend! I can't believe we're now in October - I realise every blogger says this in their monthly favourites posts but seriously, where has this year gone? I've been pretty hectic lately with my new job and what not and time seems to be flying by! It'll be Christmas before we know it, not that I'm complaining, it is the most wonderful time of the year after all! Anyway. ramble aside, here's a few things I've been loving throughout September ...

No.7 Cleansing Water
I'm a big fan of cleansing waters as they're such a quick, easy and effective way to remove makeup! I try not to use them instead of a proper cleanser but to remove the bulk of my makeup or for days when I'm feeling lazy, its an essential part of my routine! I've been using this No.7 cleansing water for well over a month now after picking it up with one of their £5 off vouchers and I've really enjoyed using it. It has a lovely fresh fragrance, removes makeup easily and is gentle on my sensitive skin. Its also a bargain with £5 off so be sure to pick one up next time you have a voucher!

NYX brown pencil eyeliner
I was getting a tad bored of wearing black pencil and liquid liner every day so I decided I'd try and mix things up a bit and use brown instead! I wasn't expecting to like it having worn black eyeliner since I started wearing makeup but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I found it looked more natural and really brought out the colour of my blue eyes. I'd heard wearing brown and bronze eye shadow helped bring out the colour of blue eyes but I never realised liner could provide the same effect. Don't get me wrong, I still love my black liner but I've been enjoyed a more subtle look for the past few weeks! I hope toning things down isn't a sign I'm getting old? Eeek!

As I mentioned above, I've traded in my usual black liner for brown of late and I've been loving the more toned down and natural look! This Bourjois liquid liner has been accompanying the NYX liner mentioned above and paired together they make a fab little duo. This liner is pretty foolproof even for a liquid liner novice like myself - it glides on easily thanks to the pen style applicator and it last all day!

Beauty Blog Monthly Favourites, Beauty Blog Monthly Favourites 2014, Monthly Beauty Favourites, September Monthly Favourites,
Whenever a product promises to completely transform the skin, I often think 'yeah right' and that's exactly what I thought about this Garnier Miracle skin cream before I tried it. It promises to do a whole host of things including reducing the appearance of wrinkles, making skin appear flawless and smoothing its texture. Now although I was dubious, I have to say that it does live up to its claims and generally makes my skin look a lot better! I've been using it as a base for my foundation as it also protects and hydrates the skin as well as providing light coverage and smoothing the appearance of imperfections. When squeezed from the tube its a white liquid but don't let that put you off as it transforms to match your skin tone when blended.  

When my skin requires a bit of extra TLC, I always turn to a good face oil and the one I've been loving recently is the Jurlique balancing face oil which is just amazing for injecting some extra moisture into my skin! I pop it on before going to bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels so soft and looks very plump and glowing! I don't think I'd use it in the morning as it does take a while to sink it but at night time, its the perfect pamper treat!

Crown Brush SS022 Syntho Jumbo Powder Brush
I'm pretty fussy when it comes to makeup brushes and there aren't many that compare to my beloved Real Techniques. However, after being sent a lovely selection from Crown Brush, I've been really impressed with some of their brushes, particuarly this Jumbo Powder brush which is fantastic for powdering or applying bronzer due to its large size! Its super soft too but fairly sturdy at the same time meaning it picks up product easily! I love it!

Considering the baby lips cost a mere £2.99, I absolutely love them for a quick bit of moisture! I particularly love 'Cherry Me' and I've been using it all the time lately instead of lipstick/gloss as it adds a lovely subtle hint of colour to my lips - perfect for every day wear. I also love adding it on top of my fave lipsticks to add a bit of shine! Just a great all rounder really and for me, a handbag essential!

What have you been loving lately?

Lots of love,

1 comment:

Painmeds365 said...

Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

Pain O Soma 350mg
Buy Citra Tablets
Buy Jpdol Tablets
Klonopin 2mg

Post a Comment