What's In My Bag | Michael Kors Jetset Top-Zip Tote

Black Michael Kors Top-Zip Tote, Daniel Footwear, Daniel Footwear Michael Kors Handbag, Michael Kors Hangbag, MK, Michael Kors Jetset Top-Zip Tote, What's In My Bag

Let me introduce you to the new love of my life - my Michael Kors Jetset tote bag*. If you follow me on social media, you've probably heard be rabbiting on about these bags for the past couple of years and seen them featured in various wish list posts. Well I finally have one in my life and I couldn't be happier with it. I originally wanted the Selma bag but I feel like everyone has that one so I decided on one slightly different but equally as beautiful, the Large Black Jetset Top-Zip Tote which is actually £90 cheaper than the Selma! It still comes in at a very pricey £240 but I seriously think its worth it. 

Black Michael Kors Top-Zip Tote, Daniel Footwear, Daniel Footwear Michael Kors Handbag, Michael Kors Hangbag, MK, Michael Kors Jetset Top-Zip Tote, What's In My Bag
Black Michael Kors Top-Zip Tote, Daniel Footwear, Daniel Footwear Michael Kors Handbag, Michael Kors Hangbag, MK, Michael Kors Jetset Top-Zip Tote, What's In My Bag

Its made from real leather with gold Michael Kors hardware embossed on the side and the classic tote shape means it will never go out of style and will make any outfit look instantly chic. I chose the black option just because it will go with everything and its more A/W appropriate but I also love the tan version here for the S/S months. That's the thing with designer items - although they're expensive, they're an investment as they'll last a lot longer than a £10 bag from Primark.

While I'm showing you my new bag, I thought I'd do an updated 'What's in my bag' so you can see what I've been carrying around with me in my new pride and joy! There's nothing too exciting in there unfortunately ...


Black Michael Kors Top-Zip Tote, Daniel Footwear, Daniel Footwear Michael Kors Handbag, Michael Kors Hangbag, MK, Michael Kors Jetset Top-Zip Tote, What's In My BagBlack Michael Kors Top-Zip Tote, Daniel Footwear, Daniel Footwear Michael Kors Handbag, Michael Kors Hangbag, MK, Michael Kors Jetset Top-Zip Tote, What's In My Bag

Iphone 5 - for all those on the go Instagram moments
Dorothy Perkins Purse - the home to all my cards and cash
Keys - although I have been known to leave them at home and lock myself out on more than one occasion
Passport - I use this as ID so it has to g0 everywhere with me - I really must pass my driving test
Happy Jackson Notebook & pen - for jotting down blog post ideas, shopping lists and random doodles
Tram/bus pass - now I'm living in Manchester, this is a must have
Umbrella - Yep, Manchester is known for its dreary weather
Makeup - well I couldn't consider myself a beauty blogger without five lipsticks in my bag, right?
Deodrant - nobody want to be a sweaty betty!
Bottle of water - I like to carry this around in an attempt to drink more H2O
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - my favourite hand cream and perfect hand bag size
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom roller ball perfume - perfect hand bag size again and great for a quick freshen up throughout the day
Paracetamol / Rennie - I have these on standby to treat headaches/lady pains and indigestion
Yoghurt Raisins / Love Raw Rosehip & Lemon Organic Bar -  its always good to have on the go snacks and I particularly love these two for a healthy(ish) sugar boost!

I got this bag from Daniel Footwear, a fabulous website stocking a whole host of gorgeous footwear and accessories!


Are you a fan of the Michael Kors tote?

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment