A fun Sunday night


Last night I worked for CANDYPANTS at a nightclub in Newcastle. It's the second time I've worked for them and it was SO much fun! 

Myself and the other 'Candygirls' as we like to call ourselves dressed up in little Christmas outfits and everyone got well and truly into the festive swing of things! I dressed up as Miss Santa (how original). It's a bit of a predictable outfit but it was my cheapest option as I managed to find a cute little cami dress from Primark. Yes, Primark is a god send for a good bargain! £10.00 for my whole outfit? Can't go wrong!

I love getting dressed up at Christmas so I thought I would share a picture, I guess its another OOTD too! Christmas is such a fun time of year where everyone lets their hair down and generally just enjoys life! 

I am going to try doing some reviews today, I just need to get round to taking some snaps! I am getting a new camera at Christmas as mine at the moment is total poop! I can't even count the amount of times it's been dropped and generally battered. I'm a bit hesitant about doing reviews until I get my new camera as I don't want them to be bad quality. As the saying goes, quality not quantity but I will try working with what I've got for now!

Anyway, I hope everyone is getting in the christmas swing of things! I certainly am, I am like a big excited child at Christmas! 6 DAYS TO GO!


Miss Santa :)

Is anyone else going out over the next few days in fancy dress?

Kayleigh

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment