A HUGE thankyou

So I haven't been online much for the past two days as I have been absolutely swamped with work and last minute Christmas shopping. I have only been checking my blog on my Blackberry when someone has commented on a post. My phone is so slow it decides not to load up my followers so I didn't know how many I actually had!


I have just come on the laptop now and have 122 followers, I can't believe it! It was only 6 days ago I was over the moon for reaching 50! It really means a lot to me that people are interested in what I have to say and enjoy reading my blog! I know how hard it can be to become an established beauty blogger as there are SO many out there! 


I love reading everyones blogs, getting ideas and inspiration for my own blog and generally seeing what people around the world have been getting up to! It is something I thoroughly enjoy doing and I am glad I have had a positive response, it makes it all worth the while!


I have decided I am going to do my first ever giveaway when I reach 200 followers, I need to get thinking of a good prize! If you have any ideas please post in the comments below!


Thankyou again to every single 122 of you that have followed me! I really do appreciate it!


Lots of Love, 


xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment