Merry Christmas Everyone

How cute is this tag my Auntie got me? Love It!
I know I'm a day late but I would just like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I was SO busy yesterday I didn't even have five minutes to go on the laptop and blog! I travelled home to the Lake District on Christmas Eve with my boyfriend ready for the big day and I was SO excited. I absolutely LOVE Christmas and I'm always like a big kid the night before, getting all excited and not being able to sleep.


Anyway, the anticipation and excitement for the big day was so worth it... I had the BEST Christmas day I have had in a long time. My family are mad about Christmas so it's always a real big occasion in my house. Everyone makes a fuss and gets in the Christmas spirit.


My 12 year old little sister woke me up at 6.45 *yawn* so we could open all our presents! We started with out stockings then made our way downstairs for the main presents. I can't believe how much I got, I am so so so lucky! After pressies we had yummy bacon & egg sarnies and then started getting ready to go to my nannas house for our Christmas dinner. Our dinner was gorgeous, Turkey with all the trimmings. Can't go wrong. YUM. We had such a lovely family afternoon, drinking Champers and pulling Christmas crackers. I loved every minute of it.


In the evening we then came back to my house and had all the family and my boyfriend round for a big party. My mum made a gorgeous buffet, the Christmas songs were blasting and the alcohol was flowing. We had the biggest laugh EVER. I have to say,  my very drunken Uncle was the highlight of my night.


Overall, I had an AMAZING Christmas and I hope you all did too! I thought I'd share some of the beauty products I got with you. I got well and truly spoilt and obviously with me being addicted to all things beauty I got lots of pretty things that I can't wait to review on my blog and share with you all.

I was so spoilt, lucky girl!
 
My GORGE new beauty products!





Add caption


Viva La Juicy, FAVE Perfume :)





Did anyone else get lots of beauty products from Santa? I look forward to seeing what everyone else got! Leave a comment below :)

Lots of Love & Best Wishes,

Kayleigh.

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment