OOTD - 2011 Round Up

So I know I've only been doing my blog since November but I've seen a few people doing round-ups of their fave outfits from 2011 and I wanted to do the same! 
I thought it would be a nice way for you all to see my style and what I got up to this past year before I started my blog. I am going to try and include where I wore each outfit beneath the picture.


These are just a selection of my favourite outfits over the past year. I love seeing outfit posts as it gives me inspiration! I hope you enjoy and get to know me slightly better whilst reading ...



This was back in January 2011 when my friend Debra came to visit me in Newcastle for a night out. We had a fab night!

Top - Topshop
Pants - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Topshop


I wore this dress when I went for a night out in Liverpool with friends. It was an absolute BARGAIN and only cost me £20 in the French Connection sale. It was originally £140.

Dress - French Connection


I wore this dress to my friend's step-mums 40th birthday party in April. She took me as her plus one and it was a formal event so we opted for maxi dresses.

Maxi Dress - Primark
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Republic


This again, was back in April. I went back to my hometown for the weekend to see my friends. This has to be one of my fave ever dresses, it fit like a glove and I still love it to this day!

Dress - Topshop
Shoes - New Look


This picture was taken in June whilst I was in Tenerife with my boyfriend. I love holiday outfits, you can get away with so much more outgoing things abroad.

Dress - Topshop
Fringed Jacked - Primark
Wedges - New Look
Headband - Miss Selfridge


Again, this was taken while I was in Tenerife. As I was saying, I'm a lot more outgoing with my clothes on holiday. I would never wear these shorts in England. They were VERY short.

Top - Primark
Shorts - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Glasses - New Look


This picture was taken on the day of my 21st birthday in July. The family and I went out for a gorgeous chinese buffet in the afternoon and this is what I wore. This has so be my fave outfit. I love how casual it is but somehow still looks glam.

Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Kurt Geiger (Birthday pressie.. ahhhhh LOVE them!)


This picture was taken just before my Graduation, also in July. I have to say, I think it was one of the best days of my life so far. The graduation was so nerve-wracking but it was such an achievement. Me and my family went for meals and drinks afterwards and we had such a laugh. My dad was over visiting me from Australia too, which made it even more special.

Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Garage
Bag - Miss Selfridge


This picture was ALSO taken in July, just before my Graduation party. (July 2011 was an amazing month!) My mum threw a big party at my house for all the people who couldn't come to my actual graduation day. I had a fabulous day.

Maxi Dress - Republic
Belt - Primark



This was at the end of July (yes again!). Another night out with friends. I loved this dress and it was such a bargain. Also, these are my most worn shoes EVER. They go with absolutely anything. *ideal*.

Dress - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Jewellery - Matalan


This was taken in September when I returned home for the weekend and went on a night out with friends. I quite like the leopard print and blue combo. I need to wear this skirt again.

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop


This picture was taken in November and was my first ever OOTN on this blog. So that means we are up to date! I have so many more outfit pictures but this post would be FAR too long if I showed them all so these are just a few favourites.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these outfits and I'd love to see your favourites of 2011! If you would like to do this post, send me the link in the comments below.

Also, can I just add ... 215 followers? WOW. I can't actually believe it. I appreciate it so much and your comments really do make my day. I will  be doing a giveaway very soon so if you have any ideas for prizes, post them in the comments below too!

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh ..

xXx.














No comments:

Post a Comment