A trip to Brisbane & A Couple of Outfits


Playsuit - River Island
Belt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Wedges - Matalan
Fringed Bag - Peacocks


Playsuit - River Island
Bag - Marks & Spencers
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark

Hey beauties! Firstly, I just want to say this is a huge post with so many pictures so I hope it doesn't bore the socks off you. I went to Brisbane on Thursday so I wanted to share with you all what I got up to and what I wore. I went with my dads friends daughter Tahlia (what a mouthful) and we drove down on the Thursday so we could go for a few drinks and then we went shopping yesterday. We had a lovely couple of days and I just LOVE Brisbane. Seriously, it is such a pretty city. As we were driving through the city on we saw some amazing flats (pictured above) and I felt like I was in an episode of 'The Hills' or something. I'm such a dreamer.
On thursday night we headed into the city for a few drinks. I just wore a floral playsuit from River Island as the Aussies don't seem to get half as dressed up as we would in the UK. The city nightlife wasn't very busy due to it being a Thursday night but everywhere was really cheap and played good music so we still had fun. At the end of the night we ended up in a club called 'Cloud Land' (also pictured above) and it had the most amazing decor I've ever seen in a nightclub. The bar was made up of clear balls and there were fairy lights and vintage furnishings everywhere you looked. The music was Latin on Thursday so there were couples dancing professionally all over the club and they were amazing. These people seriously need to audition for some kind of talent show. I was mesmerised by them. There was also a group of black girls who were booty shaking and again, their moves were amazing. 
Yesterday we headed to a shopping centre called Westfield and it was every shopaholics fantasy. When I was younger I used to think Australia was just full of surf shops and nothing else but this place had everything imaginable. They even had an Inglot shop so I was ecstatic. I'm sure theres only one Inglot shop in London over in the UK. I may be wrong but I've never seen one anywhere so it was nice to be able to buy some Inglot treats. I bought a few more bits and bobs but I won't tell you what as I'm going to do a separate haul post all about that. I wore another River Island playsuit to go shopping in which was a bad move as I needed to take the whole thing off every time I tried something on or went to the toilet. We also stopped for some lunch while we were shopping and I got an amazing Burrito in the food court from a place called 'Salsas'. I wish we had them over in the UK, it was so nice and Mexican is one of my fave foods ever. Overall, it was a lovely couple of days and I can't wait to go back soon and  see more of Brisbane's pretty sights. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. I'm off to the pub today for my dads friends birthday. Drinks in the Ozzy sun - How lovely!

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment