My Top 5 Mac Lipsticks

Without Flash
With Flash
Impassioned, Please Me, Morange, Hue & Girl About Town

Hey Lovelies! I've been wanting to do a 'Top 5' post of some kind for ages now and I thought what better way to start than with my beloved MAC lipsticks. If you read my blog regularly you will know by now that I class myself as a 'lipstick whore', which basically means I am addicted to buying and trying lipsticks. I'd say my beauty motto is definitely 'you can never have too many lippies'. I don't know what it is I love about them so much, maybe the array of pretty colours and the pretty packaging? Who knows, but MAC has to be my favourite brand for a blooming good lipstick. I currently own around 16 which may be a lot to some or not many too others. As much as I love them all, it was easy for me to pick my five faves. These five colours are the ones I use most from my whole collection. As you can probably tell from the above pictures, I'm a bit of a brights girl. 'Hue' is the one nude I really love as it isn't a in your face 'concealer lips' type nude. I despise that look which is maybe why I try and stay clear of a nude lip. 'Please Me' is a perfect day to day pink colour that can be worn during the day or at night time with a smokey eye. The other three colours I've included are very bright and bold but they are my favourites of all time. I don't think anything gives me more confidence when getting ready for a night out than a bright, bold lip. As you can see, each of the shades are an 'Amplified' finish meaning they have excellent colour pay off. I have used and abused these colours the most and will continue to for a long time. 'Impassioned' is a very bright fuchsia Pink, 'Morange' is a bright Orange and 'Girl About Town' is a slightly darker but still very bright berry pink. I'd say Girl About Town is my all time favourite MAC lipstick and the one I would reach for most often when getting glammed up for a night out. Theres something about it I just love and I find it makes my teeth look whiter too. I also want to add that I think the picture with a flash shows the colours most true to life as the picture without a flash has made them slightly more dull and pale than they actually are.
Overall, I adore all of these lipsticks and would recommend them to anyone who might be considering buying a MAC lipstick. Each of these lipsticks are priced at £13.50 which is pretty expensive, but in my opinion, they are worth every penny. They last for such a long time, are amazing quality, highly pigmented, creamy and just generally amazing. If you haven't tried one, please do, you won't regret it. I promise!

What are your favourite MAC lipsticks?

Lots of Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment