OOTD - Casual Layering


Hey Everyone! If you follow me on Twitter here you may already know I had asked what everyone thought of posed outfit posts. By posed I don't just mean your usual hand on hip and smile to the camera type pose, I mean proper posed pictures with a nice background or surroundings that have a somewhat professional look to them. I guess you see these type of pictures mainly on fashion blogs but as I had never tried it before I thought I would give it a whirl. My dad lives in a lovely wooden house with big windows so I thought the balcony would be the perfect place to get some good shots. I do quite like these more posed pictures as I think they show off an outfit better. I wasn't planning on doing an outfit post yesterday in the slightest as I got up, through my hair up in a messy bun and didn't even bother putting any makeup on. Hence the big Primark sunnies I'm wearing. However, as I was looking for something to wear I decided on this aztec print playsuit from H&M. I then teamed it with my new jumper featured in my previous post over the top and I thought it made quite a cute combo. I'm a huge fan of layering as I think its such an easy way of creating a stylish look. You can create so many different looks with a simple bit of layering. For accessories, I wore the necklace and bag I bought in Brisbane which are also featured in my previous post. Overall, I think the whole  outfit worked well and made for a stylish casual look. 


What do you think of these posed kind of pictures? Would you like to see more outfit posts like this on my blog? Please let me know your thoughts.

Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment