1000 GFC Followers & A Big Thankyou!


Hello you lovely people! I just had to do a quick post as I am OVER THE MOON right now. My little bloggy woggy hit the 1000 follower milestone today and I couldn't be happier. To be honest, numbers don't count and all that but it is such a nice feeling knowing people actually enjoy reading my blog. My blog turns 6 months old tomorrow and I have seriously had the best six months ever blogging away to my hearts content. It is something I can't imagine not doing anymore and something I have developed a huge passion for. I never thought I would love a 'hobby' so much! It has even got me through some crappy times at work or when I'm having a friendship dilemma. It really is my little place on the interweb where I can vent my feelings, talk about the things I have a passion for, give advice, receive advice, and enjoy it all at the same time. I love to sit down and share a new product I've bought or outfit I'm loving lately. I'm quite an anxious, stressed person so for me, this blog really helps me to wind down and chill the hell out. In a way, its like my little online diary that people enjoy to read. Crazy right? I never thought anyone would be interested in reading my ramblings so for even 1 person to find it interesting, let alone 1000 is a great feeling. Just to top it off, I am so happy to have met some lovely people through blogging. I talk to quite a lot of you now on here or Twitter regularly and I would love to meet some of you in person one day. I love chatting to people who have similar interests and passions as me and I can actually see myself being good friends with some of the people I have got to know. I would definitely like to arrange a bloggers meet up when I return from Oz land so if any of you would be interested please do let me know. Anyway, this soppy ramble is just me trying to thank each and every one of you who follow and read my blog. It seriously means the world to me and I'm excited to continue writing my blog and interacting with you all in the future. I'm also planning on doing a Giveaway soon as a thank you so let me know if you have any suggestions for prizes. Once again, thank you thank you, thank you - I love you all!

A random happy picture thrown in for good measure!

Yey for blogging! Also, if you don't already follow me on Twitter, you can follow me here. I would love to have a chat and get to know you all some more!

Lots of Love & Big Smooches,


No comments:

Post a Comment