April Favourites & A Blog Makeover


Barry M Nail Paint - Mint Green
Revlon Lip Butters - Strawberry Shortcake/Lollipop
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Soft Beige
Babyliss Pro Argan Oil
Clarins Daily Energizing Gel
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Maybelline 24 hr Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze
Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Hey Ladies! I hope you are all having a fab week. These are a selection of products I have been loving and using a lot throughout April. I didn't do a 'March Favourites' post as I was rushing around getting ready for trip to Australia so I definitely wanted to do one this month as I always enjoy reading other peoples. Not surprisingly, NARS Laguna has made its way into my favourites again. I featured it in my February Favourites and to be honest, I think it will be included in every favourites post I do. It is a product I never get bored of and I use it every single day. All of the other products listed are relatively new and if you read my blog regularly you will know I have reviewed the Lip Butters, Colour Tattoos, Wake Me Up Foundation and Real Techniques Buffing brush in previous posts. As for the Argan Oil and Clarins Moisturiser, these are also recent purchases and I will be reviewing them soon so keep a look out for the upcoming posts if you want to hear more about them. They are both fabulous products that I have been really enjoying. As for the Barry M Nail Polish, what can I say? It is the most perfect Spring nail colour ever. I'm loving anything mint at the moment so this is perfect. Barry M are great nail polishes and this colour has been on my toes for the past couple of weeks.
Also, you might of noticed my blog has had a bit of a makeover. I absolutely hated my previous header as it was far too big and far too pink. I am not on photoshop so it was a pretty shoddy homemade job. It was so big that it stretched my whole screen meaning I had to zoom out every time I clicked on my blog. I hated it being so big and I imagine it would be annoying for anyone reading my posts, Anyway, after months of stressing about my awful header, I decided I needed help. I got in touch with Kirsty from Rockit&Rebel after seeing her advert for £5.00 blog headers on Twitter. I told her what I was after and she sent me lots of samples. I decided on this cute grey and pale peach colour scheme in the end and I am delighted with it. I think my blog is a lot easier on the eye now and it is now the perfect size meaning I don't need to zoom out whenever I load it. Yey, happy Kayleigh. For £5.00, I can't complain. It is such a great price and Kirsty was so helpful. If you fancy freshening up your blog, you can get in touch with Kirsty via Twitter here or at her blog here. What do you think of my new and improved blog? I hope you all like it!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourite products this month?

Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment