Feeling Feline | MAC Khol Eye Pencil



Hey Ladies! I thought I would share with you one of my most used makeup products which is MAC eyeliner in the shade 'Feline'. When it comes to makeup, eyeliner is an essential for me. I mean don't get me wrong, I can go without it but I just feel much more glam and confident when I'm wearing it. I find it makes my blue eyes stand out due to the contrast between dark and light and I love this eyeliner in particular due to its highly pigmented, creamy formula. If you read my blog frequently, you will know that I'm a bit of a MAC lover and this is just one more product from the brand that I can't get enough of. I apply this to my waterline and it glides on beautifully without tugging or scratching my eye. As well as gliding on with ease, this eyeliner also blends like a dream. I can create a smudgy, smokey look with in a matter of minutes when using this liner. I realise creamy liners can sometimes smudge and end up half way down your face, but with this one I find it stays put unless I rub at my eyes. As well as the lovely creamy formula, this is one of the blackest eyeliners I have ever used and it adds a lovely depth to my eyes. You may be thinking 'surely black is just black' but I find this one such a deep colour and I don't need to add about 10 layers to achieve a dramatic eye. MAC describe this eyeliner as a Kohl Power Eye Pencil and it can be found on the MAC website here. It retails at £14.00 which you may think is pricey for an eyeliner but this pencil is huge meaning it will last for months and months and in my opinion, it is an investment. As you can see from the pictures above, mine is pretty worn out now but I have had this for around 3 months and with everyday use, the pencil is still a good size. I hope you can see the lovely effect it gives my eyes from the picture I have included above. This was taken after one quick swipe of the liner and as you can see it creates a flawless line. I can't recommend this product enough and if you love a deep, dark eye like I do, I am sure you will love it as much as I do. Also, I'm sorry for the very boring photos but I really couldn't make a black eyeliner look exciting. It might not look exciting but it is a definite necessity in my everyday makeup routine.

Have you ever tried this liner? I hope you are all well, I'm going to Brisbane tomorrow to get my hair coloured, how exciting! I shall update you on how it goes!

Lots of Love,

  





No comments:

Post a Comment