H&M Treats


Hey Ladies! I just wanted to quickly share with you all these lovely treats I got bought from H&M recently. As I mentioned in my Louis Vuitton post, my Dad, Step Mum and two brothers have just been to Hong Kong for the week and they came back with gifts galore. As if a Louis Vuitton handbag wasn't enough, they also made a trip into H&M and picked up a few things for me. H&M is one of my favourite shops and I've been having withdrawals whilst being in Australia. They are yet to catch on to the wonders of H&M you see. I had no idea there would even be a H&M in Hong Kong but I saw a picture my dad put on Twitter and it is absolutely HUGE. I now want to go to Hong Kong just for the shopping. Anyway, my Step Mum picked out these gorgeous pieces for me and I couldn't be happier with them. I don't know which item I love the most as I've tried them on and they all look fab. I think the blue and white boho style dress will look perfect with a tan waist belt and chunky bracelets. I was very pleased with the neon top as I've been seeing this trend everywhere at the minute. I think it will look great paired with a high waisted skirt or shorts. As for the 'mullet' dress, I absolutely love it. It is the perfect dress for summer and I think it will look lovely with a tan waist belt and wedges. I just need to find somewhere nice to wear it now. Overall, I am very happy and a very lucky girl! I'm sure all of these items will feature in outfit posts very soon. I'm not sure how much these cost as the prices were in Hong Kong currency but if any of you have seen these items in any UK H&M's, do let me know what the prices are so I can update the post with them. Thank you muchly.

Sorry for the short and sweet post, I've been pretty busy today and have only just had chance to write a post before I go to sleep. It is currently five to one in the morning here and I am absolutely knackered!

I hope you are all well!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment