OOTD - Checked 'Farmer' Shirt

Shirt - Universal
Vest - Primark
Shorts - Marks & Spencers
Belt - Missguided

Hey Ladies. I haven't done an OOTD in ages so I thought it was about time I got my butt into gear and posted one. To be honest, the pictures are totally rubbish because every time I tried taking one my camera wouldn't focus or the natural light was too bright and washed me out. Anyway, that aside, I'm sure you can get the idea from these okay-ish snaps. If you follow me on Twitter you will know I was recently tweeting about my new checked shirt and how much I loved it. Oh and the fact I look slightly farmerish but I still love it none the less. I picked up this shirt from a shop called Universal when I went to get my hair done in Brisbane last week. I went a darker shade of blonde but I'm not sure if you can tell in these pictures due to my messy up-do. I have wanted a checked shirt for a while now ever since seeing Mollie King from the Saturdays wearing one with denim shorts. She is definitely one of my style icons and I thought her outfit looked cool and casual. Of course I then decided I needed to add one to my wardrobe and have been on the hunt for the perfect one ever since. I love the colour and style of this one I bought and I didn't think twice about buying it when I saw it in the shop. I paired it with my denim shorts and a plain white vest, which I think makes a cute casual outfit. To finish the outfit off I threw on my Ray-ban style glasses which I am also loving at the moment. Again, sorry for the crappy pictures but I had to pick the best of a bad bunch. I am hopefully going to have another attempt at some outfit pictures this week so fingers crossed they turn out okay.

Do you like checked shirts? I hope you are all fabulous!

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment