Miracle Nail Product | Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat


Hey Ladies! Today I would like to share with you an amazing nail product I have discovered recently. To be honest, I'm not a huge nail person due to the fact my natural nails are naff and I am absolutely pants at painting them. They always end up looking a total mess as I am too impatient to wait for them to dry meaning I end up with smudges, chips and generally messy looking nails. I usually don't bother painting them unless I have acrylics but lets face it, they are expensive and I definitely can't afford to have them done all the time. Anyway, I decided I needed to get my act together and start making my natural nails look a little more acceptable when I am giving them a break from falsies. So when I was browsing the Feel Unique website and spotted this product, I thought it looked amazing. I wasn't convinced it would work but for £5.05 I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try it. When this arrived in the post I wasn't too excited to try it as I just thought, 'oh, it will be another one of those products that doesn't live up to its claims'. Let me tell you, I was so wrong. This product is amazing. I tried it for the first time a few days ago after painting my nails with Barry M 'Mint Green'. On the box, it says to wait 2 minutes after painting nails and then apply. As I said, I'm impatient so I whacked this on straight after I'd applied a second coat. I was expecting the brush to be covered in mint green after applying it to wet nails but there was absolutely no transfer. The product glided onto my nails with ease and almost felt more like a liquid than a nail polish. It was quite runny but not in a bad way as this just meant it wasn't tacky and didn't pull any polish off my nails like a lot of top coats do. I left my nails for the recommended 30 seconds and then touched them to see if they would be dry like the bottle claimed. To my surprise, my nails were dry. When I say dry, I mean completely dry. Usually when I paint my nails, I wait for them to dry and even though they feel dry, they still smudge at the slightest touch. I decided to truly put this to the test and I carried on with my day as if I didn't have anything on my nails. This meant picking things up, using my phone and so on. When I checked my nails ten minutes later, there was not one chip in sight. Also, my nails have never been shinier. They looked so glossy and even my terrible nails looked half decent. I then put this to the test even more and tried purposely chipping my nail. When I applied force, my nails still didn't chip due to the hard protective layer this top coat provides. For me, this product is a miracle worker and makes painting my nails a million times easier. I am no longer worried about painting my nails and them looking disastrous and it is also perfect if I'm in a rush and haven't got time to wait around for them to dry. Overall, this is an amazing product and I would 100% recommend it to anyone.


I purchased mine here on the Feel Unique website here but it is widely available on the hight street as well.

I hope you are all having a lovely day!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment