OOTD | Nautical Neon


Top - H&M
Skirt - River Island
Necklace - An Aussie Jewellery Shop
Watch - DKNY
Bracelet - Pandora
Lipstick - MAC Morange

Okay, first let me please apologise for these shoddy outfit pictures. I really wanted to get outside in the natural light and take some decent pictures but unfortunately I just haven't had the chance. Instead of doing no outfit posts I decided I would just quickly take some pictures and show you this outfit I put together. I recently got this bright neon orange top from H&M and I have been umming and ahhing about what to wear it with. After having a rummage through my things I decided to pair it with this stripy navy and white skater skirt from River Island. I thought the contrast between the stripes and bold top was a nice summery combo. You can't see my shoes on the pictures above but if I were to wear this on a night out I would pair it with my tan Kurt Geiger platforms or bright orange New Look heels.    I also decided to stick with the neon theme by applying a touch of MAC Morange lipstick to my lips. I absolutely love this shade and it instantly brightens up my face. Again, I apologise for the shoddy pictures, it was the best I could get with poopy artificial lighting. I promise I will get outside tomorrow and get some outfit pictures taken.
Also, I am wanting to do a 'Ask me Anything' type post on my blog. Basically, what I would like you to do is ask me any questions that you might be interested in knowing the answer to. Your questions can be about anything beauty/hair/skincare related, my blogging experience or even personal. (Not that my life will interest any of you!) You can ask me your question in the comments below this post or on Twitter here. I have decided to do this as I think it is a great way to interact with you all, maybe help newbie bloggers out with some tips and also so you can get to know me a bit better. After all, surely a part of blogging is knowing the girl behind the blog. With that being said I really hope you can participate and I can't wait to answer your questions.

I hope you are all having a fab week so far.

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment