Possibly the cutest lipgloss ever?

Lipgloss - H&M

Hey Ladies. I hope you are all well. Today I would like to share with you this amazingly cool lipgloss from H&M. Now I don't know if its just me but I am a complete sucker for anything mini. Wether it be mini perfumes, mini toiletries or in this case teeny tiny cute cherry shaped lip glosses. Yes I realise I might sound weird but I have always had a love of mini objects, I think they are cute. With that being said, when I got this mini lipgloss bought for me as a gift, I couldn't of been happier. This product is shaped like a cherry and has a screw off lid that holds a pink lipgloss inside. To be honest, I wouldn't really class this as a lipgloss due to the fact it doesn't have any colour and it isn't sticky or glossy like most lip glosses. I would definitely class this as a lip balm as it goes onto the lips clear with a very subtle sheen. It also tastes amazing and definitely lives unto its 'Sweet Cherry' name. It feels lovely and moisturisng when applied but I haven't been using it long enough yet to see a difference in the condition of my lips. As well as being awfully cute, very tasty and moisturising, this lipgloss is super cheap. I'm not sure on the exact price as it was a gift but I've done a bit of research and I'm pretty sure these only cost £1.99. Bargain or what? I'm not sure if H&M do other fruits and flavours as I haven't been in the store since I came to Australia but my Step Mum seems to think there were a couple more fruity options when she bought me this one. If I spot any when I return to the UK I will be getting one in every flavour going. For me, this is the perfect little lip product to pop in my bag for touch ups. It is very small and compact meaning it won't take up much room in my handbag, it works great on its own for a 'au natural' look or it can be applied over lipstick to add a slight sheen. I also think something like this would make a cute little novelty gift. I realise it might not be to everyones taste but I personally love it and would encourage you to pick one up when you are next in H&M. Who doesn't want cherry tasting, moisturised lips for a bargain price?

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and a fab fathers day! It isn't fathers day here in Australia but it is my little brothers birthday. He turned nine today and we have had a lovely day. Don't you just love birthdays?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment