Tag: Blogging Love

Image: We heart it (Edited by me) - Please feel free to use this image in your post!

Hey Beauties. I'm sorry for my lack of posts over the past few days but I have been so busy working for my dad that I just haven't had the time to post as often as I'd like. With that being said, I thought I would write a chatty, 'I heart blogging' sort of ramble. I have wanted to do this post for quite some time about why I love blogging and the reasons I would recommend it to anyone who might be too scared to take the plunge. I decided that to make things more interesting for myself and you lovely people reading, I would create a tag. Now I'm not sure if you can just go around creating tags but they have to come from somewhere right? I don't see why I can't so what the heck and here we have it. I have decided to create a tag where we all have to share the reasons we love blogging with the readers of our blog. I think it will be a great way to feel inspired about our own blogs and perhaps help someone out there who might be thinking of starting their own blog. I have kept things pretty straight forward and if you would like to do this on your own blog, all you need to do is give 5 reasons you love blogging, your blogging aim, your top blogging tip and the name of one blogger who has inspired you along the way. So without anymore unnecessary rambles from me, here are the reasons I love blog land so bloomin much. 


In no particular order -

1. Passion - Even as a little girl I always loved makeup. There was something about it that intrigued me, and I would secretly steal my mums when she wasn't looking. (I still do that now actually, whoops!) I absolutely love sharing my passion for beauty products with likeminded people and having somewhere I can ramble away to my hearts content. (Much like I'm doing now!)

2. Creativity - I absolutely love how my creative juices have been flowing since starting my blog. I know some people might think anyone with half a brain could write about beauty products but writing a blog isn't as easy as it looks. For starters you need to come up with the content for every post, take detailed pictures of the product you are discussing and write an informed review covering all aspects. For me, I feel very satisfied seeing the end result of a blog post I have been planning for a while. 

3. Other Bloggers - This has to be one of the main reasons I love blogging. I have seriously met some lovely girls through doing this blog and I couldn't be happier. It is so lovely to receive an email saying someone has commented on my latest post and reading the lovely feedback really inspires me to continue what I'm doing. I also love the social aspect of blogging wether it be commenting on each others posts or sending tweets back and forth. It really is such a lovely community of people and very rarely is anyone a b*tch! Maybe some large social networking sites known for their drama filled atmosphere should take note. ;)

4. Inspiration - This might be a funny one to include but one thing I love about blogging is how it opens my eyes to so many new and interesting products I wouldn't of heard of otherwise. Yes, it isn't great for my bank balance but I love hearing about the latest 'bloggers hype' such as the Revlon Lip Butters. Without blogging I wouldn't of discovered half of the amazing brands I use and love now.

5. My Own Space - In a way I see my blog as my space on the internet to write whatever the heck I want. Obviously nothing outrageous but if I want to discuss a lipstick I am currently loving or have a massive rant about something more serious, I can and I will. At the end of the day, its my blog therefore I decide the content that goes on it. I also really enjoy that feeling of not being judged because lets face it if someone doesn't like my blog, they don't need to read it. Its nice to know that the people who do read what I have to say are more than likely genuinely interested and not being judgemental. 

Blogging Aim - When I say blogging aim what I mean is a goal you have in mind for you and your blog. It can be anything you want from posting more frequently, interacting with more bloggers or even hitting a certain number of followers. For me personally my aim is to continue enjoying what I am doing, to continue interacting and getting to know other bloggers, to attend an event and eventually make a Youtube video. (Eek, that thought scares me)! However, its all part of the blogging experience and I can't wait to see whats around the corner for me and my little blog. I feel like its my baby sometimes that I'm watching grow and develop. Is that sad?! haha!

Blogging Tip - My top blogging tip would be INTERACTION! I can't emphasise enough how important it is to follow other blogs, leave comments to let them know you enjoyed their post and interact with fellow bloggers on Twitter. Not only does it help people see your blog but it is also a great way of establishing relationships with likeminded people who you might even become friends with. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than an blogger who doesn't appreciate their readers and it instantly puts me off reading their blog. So next time you sign in to Blogger go and make someones day by following them, commenting on their post and letting them know how much you love their blog. Chances are they will appreciate your comment and have a read of your blog.

Blogger who has inspired me - To be honest, although I love so many blogs, I didn't have to think long about who this person would be. The blogger who inspired me is Laura from Belles Boutique. I remember reading her blog for months before I started my own and it was the first insight I had into blog land. Before I read her blog, I had no clue all these amazing blogs were out there. I kept checking her blog most days and would admire her photography and writing style. I still love her blog to this day and she is a lovely girl too! She is always polite on Twitter and responds to tweets which I love to see bloggers do. So thank you very much Laura for opening my eyes to this wonderful blogging world!

So if you hadn't already guessed, I officially love blogging. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do and I couldn't be happier. 
With that being said, I really hope you can take part in this tag and share the blogging love. I would absolutely love to read your posts and the reasons you love blogging. You can write anything you like, no matter how stupid it may sound. All I ask you to do is link back to this post and leave a comment below with the link to your post so I can have a read.

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment