A Small Feel Unique Haul

Benefit Brow Zings 
Elemis Fresh Skin Dream Sleep Night-Time Moisturiser 
Benefit Erase Paste 
Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel 

Hey Ladies! I recently ordered a few goodies from Feel Unique with my birthday money and wanted to share with you what I got. I'd had a couple of these things on my wish list for some time so I was very happy to finally get my hands on them. I absolutely love the Feel Unique website as it offers such a huge range of products from a variety of brands. I purchased the following four things - Benefit Brow Zings, Benefit Erase Paster, Elemis Fresh Skin dreamy sleep night-time moisturiser & Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel Moisturiser. I decided to give the two Benefit items a try after hearing nothing but great reviews on both. I have tried both items since they arrived and I love them so look out for upcoming reviews. I also repurchased the Clarins moisturiser after loving it for the past few months. There literally wasn't a scrap left in the jar I loved it so much. I have reviewed the Daily Energizer range here if you are interested in it. After popping Clarins in my basket, I then found myself looking at moisturisers from other brands and decided I would like to try a night cream. I would normally use the Clarins moisturiser both morning and night but I decided I wanted to see if a mosituriser specifically designed for night time use would make any difference to my skin. The 'Fresh Skin' range is designed for young skin and Elemis is a brand I have always been interested in after hearing fab reviews. I used this for the first time last night and on first impressions, its great. Again, look out for a full review to come soon. I am very happy with each of my purchases and certainly love browsing through the hundreds of amazing products on the Feel Unique website. Seriously, I could of gone absolutely wild. 

Do you own any of these products? Do you like shopping on the Feel Unique (link) website?
P.S - If any of you lovely ladies are on Instagram, feel free to follow me. My username is kayleighjcouture and I am often uploading beauty related snaps. To anyone who has seen a picture of these purchases already, I apologise for the double whammy.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment