Joico K-PAK Hair Range


K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo (Link) & Conditioner (Link)
K-PAK Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment - Link
K-PAK Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil - Link
Joimist Firm Finishing Spray - (Link)

Hey Ladies! So as you all probably know, it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I got this Joico hair set as a gift. I was very excited to see this as one of my presents as Joico is a hair brand I have used previously and loved. I got this from my dad and Step-Mum and my Step-Mum used to be a hairdresser so I trust her judgement when it comes to haircare. As you can see the pack included Shampoo & Conditioner, a treatment, oil and a finishing spray. I have been using them for a couple of weeks now and wanted to share my thoughts on each of the products. The links I have included above are to the Feel Unique website where each of these products can be purchased individually.

K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner - I have been using these two products every time I wash my hair for around two weeks now and I have to say, I love them. The shampoo lathers up really nicely and I only need the tiniest amount to cover all of my hair. My hair and scalp feels very refreshed after use and it smells amazing too. Like the shampoo, the conditioner has the same amazing scent and I only need a teeny bit to cover all of my hair. I often find with cheaper brands I have to use a lot every time I wash my hair as my hair is pretty long meaning I go through conditioner at the speed of light. However, with this conditioner, a little goes a long way and I find it leaves my hair super silky with no oily residue. Theres nothing worse than using a conditioner that makes hair look like an oil slick. Overall, I love these two products and I have noticed how soft, shiny and healthy my hair looks since using them. The only downside is the that they aren't cheap. These cost £15.95 each but the bottles are a generous 300ml and as I said, you only need a small amount unlike cheaper brands.


K-PAK Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment - This product is essentially a deep conditioning mask that is to be left on the hair for three to five minutes and used a couple of times a week. I really like the concept of deep conditioning my hair every once in a while as like I said above, it can be prone to dryness. The consistency of this product is fairly thick and I have been applying it mainly to the ends of my hair to give them extra moisture. As with the shampoo and conditioner, this product smells really nice and I find my hair is very smooth after using it. The full-size version of this (480ml) costs a staggering 

£24.95 but as you get a large 480ml, it will last a long time.


K-PAK Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil - After washing my hair, I have been applying a pea sized amount of this oil from the mid-section through to the ends. I usually use the Babyliss Pro Argan Oil which is amazing but I have replaced it with this at the moment. To be honest, it does the exact same job as my beloved Babyliss version and makes my hair feel incredibly soft and shiny. I have developed a slight obsession for hair oils recently and I definitely think this one is a good place to start if you have never tried one before. The one is just a sample size but I have linked the full-size version above. For the 100ml full-sized bottle, this costs £15.95 which isn't bad for a product that will last a long time.

Joimist Firm Finishing Spray - This is a new product from Joico and was included in this gift set as a little extra. To be honest, finishing sprays have always been a product I just don't 'get'. I mean, what is their purpose? Supposedly they are used to add shine and a 'finished' look to a hair style. I personally don't see the point in them and think they are a waste of money. The Feel Unique website says this spray 'locks in finished style for all-day hold and support'. Now I'm unsure wether this means it is a hairspray or not because it certainly didn't feel like it offered any kind of support when I used it. I sprayed this liberally all over my hair and didn't see any effects. This was a bit of a disappointment for me and I certainly wouldn't pay £9.95 for the full-size bottle. Sorry Joico.

Apart from the finishing spray, I love this hair range and I think it has done my coloured hair the world of good. My hairdresser once told me that a good shampoo and conditioner are the most important things when it comes to healthy hair. I would always use cheap brands like Tresemme in the past but I have since steered clear of them after my hairdresser told me they are full of silicone which coats the hair to make it appear shiny but doesn't actually penetrate the cuticles. I have been using upmarket shampoo and conditioners for the past few months now and have certainly seen an improvement in the feel and appearance of my hair. I realise most of us want to spend our money on more fancy hair products but I really would suggest giving a a brand such as Joico a go when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. I noticed on the Feel Unique website they are offering a kit that includes the shampoo, conditioner (50ml) and hair oil (21.5ml) for only £10.95 (Link). They are smaple sizes but if any of you are looking for a good hair care range but don't want to splash out before trying them first then this is perfect.

Do you spend a little more money on high-end hair products or do you find cheap brands work fine for you? Have you ever tried Joico products?

Lots of Love,




  






No comments:

Post a Comment