Monthly Favourites | June


NARS Laguna Bronzer - Need I say more? This will always be a firm favourite every month for me. You can find out why in my full review here.
Bio Oil - I recently purchased this from Feel Unique after hearing so many people rave about its miracle working ingredients. To be honest, I expected its claims to be a load of rubbish but I have been using it on a scar and much to my surprise, have definitely noticed a difference. I have also been applying a teeny bit to my face before bed as it claims to even out skin tone and reduce redness. I will be doing a full review when I have been using it for slightly longer.
Joico Moisture Recovery Leave-In Moisturizer - I recently reviewed this product here after randomly purchasing it from Feel Unique. Since purchasing, I have been constantly spraying this on my hair to keep it moisturised and tangle free. It also smells amazing!
Xen-Tan Mousse Intense - This has been my go-to self tan this month and I love how it gives me a natural olive colour as apposed to an orange 'fake' look a lot of false tans can provide. You can read my full review on it here.
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - I actually bought this a while ago and never got into a proper routine with it. However, I've been using it again this month and really love it. It smells great and really refreshes my skin. Full review to come soon.
Revlon Nail Polishes - Since being in Australia I have developed a love for Revlon nail polishes. They are very popular here and the colour range is fabulous. I recently bought these two pretty pink shades that I plan on doing a nail look with soon.
Clarins Daily Energizing Gel - I have completely used this up this month, theres not a scrap left. I absolutely love how light this feels on my skin, it smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturised. You can read my review of the Clarins Daily Energizer range  here.
NAKED 2 Palette - If you read my blog regularly you will know my boyfriend recently surprised me with this and I have been really enjoying using it. If you want to know why I love it, you can read my review here.
MAC Gold Deposit MSF - This is such a pretty highlighter and I have been using it almost everyday to add a bronzed glow to my cheekbones. It is perfect for the summer months and relly brightens up my complexion. Again, you can read my full review here.
Inglot Lipstick (No.28) - If you read my blog regularly you will know how much I love berry pink lipsticks. This particular one has been one of my favourites lately as it is extremely pigmented, moisturising and smells incredible. I have been reaching for it a lot this month and I love the sleek packaging too. If you would like me to do a full review with swatches, please let me know.
Revlon 'Lollipop' Lip Butter - Yes, another berry pink lip product has made my favourites. Did I forget to mention I love this colour? I actually dedicated a blog post to this product here as it is my absolute favourite lip product at the moment. I have been using this none stop for the last few weeks and have found it works well for both day and night. It is extremely moisturising on the lips and the pink shade with blue undertones make my teeth look extra sparkling.
Eyelash Curlers - This is a bit of a random one to include but I have been using eyelash curlers everyday for the past couple of months now. I stopped using them for a while after I had a disaster which involved me pulling a clump of my eyelashes out. (Not a good look). However, I have got back into them lately and love how they help my eyes and lashes stand out.

What are your favourite products this month? Oh and I'd also like to say as if its the blooming 1st of July already? Where on earth did June go? Its my 22nd birthday on Friday and it only seems two minutes ago I was turning 21, crazy!

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment