Monthly Favourites | July


Hey Ladies. Can you believe it is Monthly Favourites time again? It only feels like two minutes ago I was sitting down to write my June favourites so the fact a whole month has passed seems a little bit crazy. As it was my birthday in July, I was lucky enough to get some lovely new products making it easy to decide my favourites this month. So without me blabbering on any more, here are the products I have been loving for the past month.


Elemis Freshskin Dreamy Sleep Night-time Moisturiser - I bought this moisturiser recently with some of my birthday money after deciding I would like to try a moisturiser specifically designed for night time use. I had always heard people say they use different moisturisers for morning and night but it was just something I had never seen the point in doing. I thought, surely a moisturiser works the same morning or night? However, temptation got the better of me and after seeing the huge range of 'night' moisturisers on the Feel Unique website, I just had to try one for myself. I am going to do a full review of this product soon so without saying too much, I am really enjoying using it and my skin has been feeling softer than ever in the mornings. If you are interested in hearing more about it, keep an eye out for my review.


Models Own Hed Kandi 'Hedonist' Nail Polish - I got this from my mum as a birthday present and I absolutely love it. It is a bright neon orange and unlike any other shade I have ever used. The formula is great too and I have had it on my nails and toes a lot since the start of the month. I have done a blog post here including swatches if you are interested in seeing how it looks on the nails.


Yes to Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser - I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago after my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish irritated my skin. I was on the hunt for a cleanser that didn't contain any harsh chemicals and this brand claimed to be paraben-free and full of natural ingredients. It also contains small exfoliating particles which meant as well as cleansing it would give my skin a light exfoliation. So far, I really like this product and have found my skin looks clearer after using it. Again, I will be reviewing this soon so I will explain why I like it in more detail then.

MAC 'Sail La Vie' Lipstick - I won't say too much about this as I have explained why I love it here in my review. All I will say is the colour and formulation of this lipstick in beautiful. Why oh why is it limited edition. 

Topshop 'Infrared' Lipstick - My lovely boyfriend bought me this for my birthday and it has been my most worn lipstick this month. I love the vibrant orange colour, the formula is great and even though it is bright, I find it very easy to wear during the day. I am sure most of you have seen this colour before but if you would like to see a swatch, I have included one in this post here.

Benefit Erase Paste - I bought this product at the same time as the Elemis moisturiser after reading a tonne of good reviews. I have been using it most days since for the past couple of weeks and I find it works perfectly for covering dark circles. I will be reviewing this product over the next week so if you want to see before and after photos, keep an eye out for that.

Joico K-PAK Reconstructive Styling Oil - If you are a regular reader of my blog, you may have read my post about the Joico K-PAK hair range here. I have been really enjoying using the whole range over the past few weeks but I have particularly enjoyed using this oil. I am a real lover of hair oils at the moment and this one is great. My hair is left soft and shiny after using this product and if I didn't already have other hair oils, I would be tempted to buy the full-size version.

NARS Isolde Eyeshadow Duo - Again, this was another birthday present and I love it. I won't go into too much detail as I have done a full review here. I would really recommend these duos if you are looking for a handy high quality compact suitable for everyday use.

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara - Sorry if I keep repeating myself but I will also be reviewing this product soon so I won't say too much about it other than it is a great mascara for length and thickness. It also claims to help the lashes grow which I am currently testing after a set of eyelash extensions has left me with snapped lashes.

What are you favourite products this month?

Lots of Love,



--

No comments:

Post a Comment