OOTN | Topshop Asymmetry


Top - Topshop (Link)
Leggings - Topshop 
Belt - H&M
Wedges - Matalan (Link)
Necklace - Diva
Earrings - Matalan
Bag - Primark

Hey Ladies. I hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend. I haven't done an outfit post in a while so I thought I would show you what I wore for a meal out with my friends on Saturday night. As we were going for a meal I didn't want to wear anything too short or skimpy so I decided to pair my good old leather look leggings with this asymmetric top, both from Topshop. I spotted this top on the Topshop website a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be perfect for day or night wear which is something I always look for when shopping for clothes. In the past I had a tendency to buy something once, wear it on a night out and then it would never be worn again. These days I try to buy clothing that can be worn for various occasions and I thought this top was one of them. As well as dressing it up like I have above, I will definitely be wearing this throughout the winter months paired with my black skinny jeans and ankle boots. I also love how it has a cut-out shoulder as it's a little bit different from a standard oversized t-shirt.

I decided to wear these wedge shoe boots from Matalan as I thought they added a nice pop of colour to the outfit. However, later in the night I changed them for a pair of black Topshop platforms as I thought they looked more dressed up. I do love these boots though and will be wearing them lots in the winter months with jeans, tights and leggings. In terms of jewellery, I wore my current fave necklace which is this spiked one from Diva. I bought it while I was in Australia but Diva is the jewellery brand stocked in Miss Selfridge so I'm pretty sure it's available from there if any of you like the look of it. The earings were also from Matalan and I liked that they matched the necklace. I also used my studded Primark clutch bag which I bought well over a year ago now. It has always been my go-to bag for a night out but as spikes and studs are in at the moment I am loving it even more than usual. Don't you just love it when you can use an accessory over and over again and it goes with pretty much any outfit?

Also, I'd like to apologise for the poor quality of the last photo. I was in a complete rush getting ready, was stressing because my hair looked horrible and these were the best pictures I could muster up in the space of five minutes. I have no idea why the heck my face looks like it has a brown line down it on the left picture? I look like I've dipped half of my face in a pile of dirt, yack. So yes, apologies for that but when I do an outfit post I like to show the whole outfit including hair and makeup so I have popped them up anyway. Phew, ramble over.

So there we have it, just a quick post from me today. I really shouldn't be blogging as I have an interview this week and need to be researching, revising and preparing for the dreaded interview questions. Why are they the most nerve wracking things in the world? I'm dreading it already. If you have any tips for calming nerves, please share as I could really use it. 
Wish me luck!

Lots of Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment