A Slightly Late October Favourites


Hi Ladies! I hope you are all well. I realise this is a slightly late monthly favourites but I've been so busy lately with my new job and friends visiting that I've just not had chance. Also, I feel like I've not been loving an awful lots of new products lately so I don't want to bore you all with the same things each month. Anyway, enough of this moany intro, lets get on to why I've been loving each of these products lately!  


Benefit Brow Zings

I won't go into too much detail about this as I recently wrote a full review on it here. However, I'm still loving this product and use it every single day to add more definition to my brows. This kit makes mine look full and defined without look unnatural and I use if every single day when I'm getting ready. I'd really recommend it if your looking for a new product to fill in your brows with.

Bioderma

I'm sure lots of you will use/love this as it is possibly one of the most raved about and hyped products EVER. I didn't want to give into the hype at first but I have to say it's amazing for removing my makeup quickly and efficiently. I've also wrote a full review on this product here if you want to hear more of my thoughts on it.

Touch of Silver Shampoo

I have used this shampoo for years now and it never lets me down. If your wondering why its purple its because purple counteracts any brassiness in the hair. As I'm sure your al aware I'm a blondie and blonde hair has a tendency to look dull and brassy a few weeks after having it coloured. However, this shampoo prevents that from happening and keeps the colour looking bright and fresh. I use it twice a week as suggested on the bottle and I can really notice a difference after using it. Its specifically designed for people with blonde, white or grey hair but it can also be used on 'ombre' hair to keep the ends light.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I've been using this for the past month now since my beloved NARS Laguna ran out and my MAC bronzer decided to vanish. I've actually owned Hoola for ages now (hence the mess of the box) but as I love Laguna so much it always stayed in my Muji drawers untouched. However, as I was bronzer-less I decided to give it a go and have really enjoyed using it. I love that it is matte as this means it is perfect for contouring. However, if I had to pick a fave, it would still be NARS Laguna but nevertheless this has been my go-to bronzer for the past month.

YSL Rouge Volupte 'Rose Caresse' Lipstick

I recently blogged about this lipstick here and although I have only had it for a few weeks it is already up there with my all time favourite lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful, the formula is luxurious and the dusky rose shade is perfect for the Winter months. The only down side is the price but I'd highly suggest popping one of these on your wish list with Christmas just around the corner. It's the perfect excuse ;).

Topshop 'Crescent Moon' Highlighter

I've also blogged about this beautiful creation here after spotting it in my local Topshop and immediately needing it in my life. It is a beautiful multi-toned highlighter with a high iridescent finish. I have used it every single day since I bought it and love it just as much as MAC Soft & Gentle. It is 100% worth checking out if you haven't already.

So there we have it, a few products I've been loving for the past month. I can't believe its Novemeber already but it does make me exceptionally happy that it is Christmas soon. YEY my favourite time of the year!!

What products have you been loving lately?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment