Haul | Primark, Topshop, River Island, Garage & Missguided!


From Top to Bottom -
Blazer - Primark
Jumper - Primark
Dress - River Island
Crop Top - Missguided
 Skater Skirt - Topshop | Pencil Skirt - Primark
Skater Dress - Primark | Blouse - Primark
Shoe Boots - Garage
Ballet Shoes - Primark
Clutch Bag - Primark

Hi Ladies! I haven't done a haul post for a while now so I thought it was about time I shared some of my recent purchases with you all. I'd just like to point out I didn't buy all of this at once, probably over the past couple of weeks or so. As soon as I found out I'd landed myself a job I just had to treat myself so I bought the River Island dress and Garage shoes that are featured in my last post here and I am in love with the both. It was nice to finally be able to buy a nice new outfit and not feel guilty about it. I also had to get myself some new work wear which is the reason behind my other purchases. The good thing about my new job is that their isn't a strict dress code so even though we have to look smart we can pretty much wear whatever we want. We also have 'dress down Fridays' where we can wear casual clothes and 'fashionable' clothes so this obviously called for a few new bits and bobs for my wardrobe.

As you can see I bought myself a coupe of black skirts as they will go with absolutely everything, a sheer blouse that I LOVE, a cute little skater dress and a blazer. Apart from the skater skirt which is from Topshop, all of these items are from Primark. The Primark in Newcastle city centre was being refurbished over the summer while I was in Australia but as I didn't have a job I couldn't bare the thought of going in there without any money. However, as soon as I got the call telling me I'd got the job, one of the first thing on my to-do's list was going for a trip to Primark. All I can say is oh my goodness, Primark have UPPED THEIR GAME! I literally wanted everything but as I haven't actually been paid yet I had to reign it in and stick to the 'essentials' - we'll call them that so I feel better about my shopaholic ways.

As for 'unessentials', I bought myself this cute little missguided studded cropped top a few weeks ago before I even found out I had a job. Tut, tut, slap on the wrist for me. I do love it though and think it will look super cute with a high-waisted skirt. Continuing the studded theme I bought some ballet pumps to wear for work that are embellished with a bow and studs and I also bought this studded clutch bag for my friend Debra's birthday. I really wanted to buy one for myself too but I have one almost identical in black so I thought buying another while I'm skint might be a teeny bit greedy. I do love it though so I might re-consider this 8). 

So there we go, all the lovely clothing and accessories I have been buying lately. I was rather gutted last week as after buying all this I found out I have a £250 bill to pay and have almost NO money left. Why do things like that always happen at the most inconvenient of times? Ah well, it's a good job I'm getting paid at the end of this month. Bring it on.

Have you bought yourself anything nice lately? 

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment