Instagram Diary & Rambles ♥


  Costa Hot Chocolates   2500 GFC Followers.. WOW!   Boots Goodies   Real Techniques Brushes   Christmas tree at the Metro Centre  ♥ Napoleon Glitter Eyeshadow  ♥ Amazing meal at The Living Room   R.I.P Porsha   My new dress   Me posing  ♥ Trying to overcome the flu  ♥  New work outfit from Primark   Revlon 'Crush' Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain   Downloading Taylor Swift's album   Sephora goodies   Reading 'The Beauty Myth' ♥ 

  Instagram - 'kayleighjcouture'  


Hi Ladies! I haven't done an Instagram diary post in quite a while now so I thought it was about time I made a cute little collage of my latest insta-snaps. I personally love these kind of posts as I feel like I get to know a little bit more about the blogger each time I read them and it also gives me an excuse to ramble away to my hearts content. We all know how much I love a ramble now don't we?

I've not been well lately so the past week has consisted of me going to work, almost overdosing on cold and flu medication and snuggling up on the sofa. I'm finally getting over the flu now but now my ear has now decided to cause me a lot of pain - great! I had to leave work yesterday after the dizziness and pain from my ear became too much. I took myself along to the nearest walk-in centre and had to wait over two hours to see a nurse :(. It turns out my ear canal is inflamed meaning I have an outer ear infection so I'm having to use ear drops three times a day until it improves. I really hope thats sooner rather than later as feeling deaf in one ear isn't the nicest thing I've ever experienced. So other than feeling unwell I've had a lovely couple of weeks chilling out with my nearest and dearest. My boyfriend was away in Las Vegas with his friends last week so my Nanna and Grandad came to visit me and keep me company for the week. We had a lovely time - good food and good giggles at the latest series of I'm a Celebrity get me out of Here. If watching Helen Flanagan eating genitals and Rosemary Shrager farting isn't entertainment then I don't know what is 8). 

Although we had a great week, I was very upset to hear my dads cat Porsha has sadly passed away. I grew quite close to her during my time in Australia (see photo of me holding her above) and she was the most beautiful, timid cat I've ever come across. She was so nervous around people but I'm glad I got to give her some cuddles before she passed away. She certainly entertained me in Oz and I enjoyed giving her sneaky bits of chicken from the fridge haha. I've never actually owned a pet of my own but I can't even being to imagine how upsetting it must be to lose one as they become part of the family. I'll miss you next time I'm in Oz Porsha but I hope you're having a great time in Kitty heaven. ♥

On a more positive note, Matt returned from Vegas on Sunday and it was so lovely to see him. It was weird not seeing him every day like I normally do but it sounds like he had a fab time and he very generously brought me back some NARS goodies from Sephora. I've always wanted to visit Sephora (beauty blogger heaven?) so I was super excited when I was handed the cute black and white bag. It will be going on display somewhere in my bedroom no doubt. Is that sad?

I'm going to a work party tonight, it's my first at my new job so I'm quite nervous but looking forward to it all the same. The company I work for are celebrating their 10 year anniversary so we are having a glam night at a fancy hotel in Newcastle. I imagine we will have a great time and I'm very excited to wear my beautiful new dipped hem dress from Miss Selfridge. I asked for your opinion on Twitter/Instagram and everyone seemed to like it so I hope it will go down well with my new work chums too. I probably won't have chance to get any proper photos wearing it but I will pop any photos I do get up on my Instagram.

So thats all from me for now, I hope you are all doing well and thanks again for helping me reach a massive 2500 GFC followers. I still can't believe it.

I'm super busy for the next two days so I'll be back with a review on Sunday.

For now, Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment