Rule 1 Store | Gorgeous Dresses for Glamorous Girls


Candy Dress - £45.00
Hey Ladies! I hope you've all had a great weekend, my Nanna came to visit me for a couple of days and we've had such a lovely time. We went out for two yummy meals in Newcastle, one of them being a Japanese. It was a restaurant where they cooked the food in front of us so that was a fun experience and we even got the chance to catch an egg in a chefs hat before they made the egg friend rice. Lets just say I failed miserably at this and my egg flew half way across the table and smashed into a gooey mess - epic fail Kayleigh! We then went to 'The Living Room' for a meal last night which was absolutely beautiful. If you follow me on Instagram (kayleighjcouture) then I'm sure you will have seen the pictures. Today I am feeling utterly sorry for myself as I've woken up with a horrendous cold but my friend Camille is coming over to watch Im a celebrity get me out of here later so hopefully that should cheer me up. So, after that little summary of my weekend I shall get on to the focus of this post - Rule 1 Store and their beautiful dresses!

A while ago I was contacted by the lovely Ali who runs the blog 'Mischief and Makeup' which you can find here. As well as running her own blog which I love by the way, she also owns an online boutique that sells fabulous party dresses called 'Rule 1'. Now I'd actually heard of the brand before as reality stars like Lauren Goodger, Charlotte Crosby, the girls from Desperate Scousewives and various others are often tweeting about how much they love these dresses. So when Ali contacted me saying I could choose a dress of my choice from the website as I'm one of her fave bloggers I was over the moon. How lovely and generous? I opted for the 'Candy'' dress as I love to wear bodycon dresses from time to time and this one is just perfect. The contrast between peach and black is lovely, the length is ideal (none of this bum on show action), it is very reasonably priced and it is also bang on trend with panelling down the front and back. This style creates the illusion of a smaller waist and hips and has been seen on lots of celebrities including Kate Moss. I mean who wouldn't want to wear a dress that gives the illusion of a perfect hourglass shape? Bonus! 

I'd also like to point out that Ali was so helpful and catered to all of my needs whilst choosing a dress. She was very quick to respond to my emails/tweets and got my chosen dress posted to me straight away. The delivery was super fast and it arrived only a couple of days later. When I ripped in to the package I was thrilled to discover they had delicately wrapped the dress in pretty pink tissue paper and included the cute flyer pictured about that reads "gorgeous dresses for glamorous girls". I realise some of you might be thinking 'so' but little things like that really make all the difference when ordering clothes online.

I haven't actually had chance to wear this dress yet as I'm saving it to wear somewhere nice, especially as Christmas parties are fast approaching. With this being said, I apologise for not including any photos of myself wearing the dress but I do plan to do an outfit post when I do wear it so keep an eye out for that. If you are looking for a glamorous dress to wear over the upcoming party season I would 100% recommend checking out the Rule 1 website here. Not only is the website cute, fun and girly but they also have lots of dresses I want to get my mitts on. I have print screened three of my favourites from their website below, all of which are very reasonably priced.

WANT ..
LOVE ...
NEED ... all of these dresses!

Overall I am so impressed with the Rule 1 brand and would definitely spend my own money on one of their dresses. I'm extremely tempted to buy one of the ones featured above for the festive season but that will have to wait until pay day. The 'Candy' dress that I was sent can be found here for a very reasonable £45.00, Ali's blog 'Mischief and Makeup' can be found here and you can also find them both on Twitter @Rule1Store & @MischiefMakeup. I'm sure you will love their dresses as much as I do! 


Have you found any fab clothing websites recently?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment