A Christmas Gift For Myself | Soap & Glory 'The Best of All' Gift Set


Hi Guys! It's Christmas EVVVEEEEEE - How exciting?! I really wanted to do a post tonight but I've been left stuck for 'Chrismassy' themed posts as I already did 'The Christmas Tag' last week. I will of course be posting some more Christmas related posts between Christmas and New Year but for now, I don't have an awful lots to share other than I am very, very excited and I hope you are too. With that being said, I decided I would share this wonderful little lot I bought as an early Christmas present for myself. Isn't Christmas such a great time of year, being able to use it as an excuse for our shopping addictions? 8)


Now I'm sure most of you will be aware that every single year at Christmas time Soap & Glory release an almighty gift set appropriately named 'The Best of All' as it is full of their most popular and loved products. This year it includes nine full sized products for £60.00 which is a pretty good deal when you work out how much all of this would cost if you bought it individually. Now if your a bit of a beauty lover like myself you will know that every year, a week or so before Christmas, the price of this gift set is dramatically reduced and it usually gets all of us crazed beauty addicts dashing to Boots to try and grab one before they sell out.



This year it was reduced to less than half price at £27.00 and when I spotted it for the reduced price on the Boots website, I immediately added it to my basket. I mean, if that isn't a bargain, I don't know what is? I don't know anybody that would say no to nine FULL size Soap & Glory products for that price, (unless you dislike the brand of course) so even though I couldn't really afford it, I used the old 'early christmas present for myself' line to make me feel better about my spending habits.



I was so, so, so excited for it to arrive in the post and when it finally did, I was so pleased I'd bought it. Not only does it contain my all time favourite body scrub 'Sugar Crush' that I had conveniently just ran out of, but it also contains eight other products that I've always wanted to, but never got round to trying. It contains all of the following products - 



The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter (300ml)
Hand Food™ Hand Cream (125ml)
Sugar Crush™ Body Scrub (300ml)
Smoothie Star™ Body Milk (500ml)
Clean On Me™ Shower Gel (500ml)
Heel Genius™ Smoothing Foot Mask (125ml)
Peaches & Clean™ Cleansing Milk (200ml)
Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumper (3ml)
Thick & Fast™ Mascara (10ml)

..... Amazing right?

I have been using some of the products since it arrived last week and I cannot get enough of them. I've particularly been enjoying using 'Hand Food' as it smells amazing, leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth and sinks in quickly without leaving any sticky residue behind. I also adore the Clean on Me Shower Gel and Smoothie Star Body Milk and using them in conjunction with each other during and after a shower makes for the most luxurious, delicious scented treat. I seriously couldn't stop sniffing myself after using them both. I also found the Peaches & Clean Cleansing Milk really lovely and gentle on my skin but I wasn't a huge fan of the strong peachy smell as it reminded me of peach schnapps. 

I had really high expectations for the makeup as I've heard nothing but great things about both the Thick and Fast Mascara and the Sexy Mother Pucker (amazing name!) Lip Plumper. I've been really impressed with them both so far and love that the Lip Plumper has a pink sheen to it compared with the original clear version.

The only two products I haven't got round to trying yet are The Righteous Butter Body Butter and the Heel Genius Smoothing Foot Mask but I think that's purely because I haven't had chance to give myself a really good pamper and body butter/foot cream are probably more luxuries than essential parts of my day to day routine.

So there we have it, my Christmas gift to myself and I couldn't be happier with it. I'm so happy I managed to get my hands on one of these sets this year as in previous years I have always been too late and they have been sold out. 
If you would like me to review any of the products featured in further detail please do let me know as I'm sure I will have more to say when I've been using them for a bit longer.

Also, I was very excited to see this set is back in stock on the Boots website. I know a lot of people tweeted me or wrote to me on Instagram saying they didn't get chance to buy it before it sold out so if you still want it - go, go, go! You can find it here on the Boots website.

I hope you are all having a fantastic Christmas Eve! I'm going to go and eat some yummy food and watch Christmas films with the family. Have an amazing festive filled night!

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment