Amazing Advertisers | December

Hi Everyone! So it's that time of the month again where I share with you the amazing blogs that have been over in my sidebar this month. I know I say it every month but there really is some amazing, amazing blogs featured and each and every one of them deserves lots more followers. With that being said, please do click on their names above the photo of their header as it will take you directly to their blog. I'm sure some new followers would be a lovely way to end the year.
So without me chattering on for much longer, here's a little bit more about each of them ...

My name is Tash and I'm a beauty blogger over at itssimplybeauty.blogspot.co.uk.

My blog is connected to my youtube channel so everything I can't dedicate one video to, I post about it all on my blog. I began my blogging/youtube journey as 'itssimplybeauty' just over 7 months ago and have loved every single minuet of it.

Beauty is my love, I love make-up, skin care, the whole shebang so you will see all of this over on my blog and youtube. I do do outfit posts every now and then just to add something different  just so it livens it up a bit!

I love blogging, I'm so glad I started my little blog. I have learned so much about beauty and blogging - even youtube I couldn't imagine life with out it
Hopefully you will all come a take a little peek in to my blogging/vlogging life!

Take a look at my blog - itssimplybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Tweet me at @itsimplybeauty
Watch me on youtube - youtube.com/itssimplybeauty
Like me on Facebook - Facebook.com/itssimplybeauty
And follow my life in pictures on instagram @ itssimplybeauty

Becky from Beauty Becky
My name is Becky and I started my blog, Beauty Becky, in March 2012. I first started watching Youtube beauty videos about five years ago and through them I discovered beauty blogs which became a huge hobby of mine to read. I love finding new brands and products to try, which my bank balance probably doesn’t love so much!


I thought it would be really fun to start my own beauty blog and be a part of the lovely beauty community. My blog mainly consists of reviews on beauty products and I also write monthly favourites, fashion posts and a couple of chatty, rambling posts for good measure!

I am currently in my last year of College and planning to train as a makeup artist in the next couple of years which I am so excited about! Another hobby of mine is photography which I have always enjoyed and constantly taking photos for my blog is making me love and experiment with photos even more!

I absolutely love it when a follower sends me a message if they want a chat so please feel free to contact me!

Facebook – beautybeckyblog
Instagram - @beautybeckyblog

Rebecca from Serenity Jewels

Serenity Jewels is a fresh, new & on trend jewellery brand that designs gorgeous statement jewellery for both guys & girls. Designed Becky Jacobs, each piece is handcrafted using Semi Precious gemstones, freshwater pearls & Swarovski elements.

From every day bracelet stacks to Saturday night sparkle pieces, Serenity Jewels offers jewellery for every occasion, outfit & mood.

So a little about the designer… I’m basically a fashion crazy, beauty obsessed, lover of anything girly!! Vogue is my bible & Carrie Bradshaw my god ;-) I started hand crafting my own designs because I couldn’t find what I wanted on the high street for a special night out! My other half thought if I made my own pieces I’d stop spending so much on the high street… how wrong was he?! I now love nothing more than sourcing new semi precious beads & charms from all over the world.  I don’t think my postman is quite as enthusiastic about all the deliveries!

Over the past few months i’ve been humbled by the reaction Serenity Jewels has had, I love nothing more than sending out items to guys & gals and seeing people wear my items. It’s such an amazingly surreal feeling!

Emily from The Beauty Cave
I'm a London girl born and raised, trained in hair and make up and working as a freelance make up artist. The beauty cave is my little online home where I share my reviews on my recent product purchases as well as make up look vlogs and the occasional lifestyle blogs - a little sneak peek of what I've been up to!!

My blog is relatively new but I love it! I love reading your comments and hearing all of your thoughts. You can follow me on twitter as well @emily_cave2304 I'm always up for a good natter!

I look forward to meeting some more of you! Em Xoxo

Zoe from Zoebowx
My blog is all about beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I study fashion and textiles at university, so i should really write about fashion the most but i dont. I ramble about products i love and sometimes the ones that i dont love so much. Sometimes i write about my life and give an overview on everything going on. Also, i absolutely love marketing. 

I love interacting with my followers, so be sure to pop over and say hi. I only started my blog last November, but i am so far of how far its come and what i have achieved. I am always on tweeting about something everyday so be sure to pop over. I am always talking to others on here, so if you want to contact me, just tweet me and i will of course tweet you back. Also, instagram is pretty much my life, so head over their to see what i get up to on a day to day basis.

I also have tumblr where i am showing my fitness side and an online food diary. I like to think of it as fitspiration. Have to say, personally its working well for me. 

instagram - zoegrace93
tumblr - zoebowx

Katherine from The Beauty Visual


I’m a 20-year-old Journalism student who loves nothing more than writing and talking about beauty! 

My blog ranges from reviews, collections and favourites covering make-up, skincare and nail varnish. I’m a relatively new blog but deciding after years of reading other people’s why not start my own?

 I try to write my posts similar to the ones I like to read and love hearing from anyone with the same passion as me (aka going on and on about beauty!). I also enjoy any suggestions readers may have for any types of posts you like to be covered so feel free to send any requests my way too.

Blog: www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thebeautyvisual


So there we have it guys, I hope you got to know a bit more about each of these lovely ladies and potentially found some new favourite blogs. I certainly know I'll be continuing to read and enjoy all of them, that's the great thing about offering advertising - I discover so many wonderful new blogs and I hope it helps you to discover some too.


If you're interested in advertising with me next year, you can have a look at the packages I offer here.


Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment