OOTN | Dressy Casual


Top - River Island | Leggings - Topshop | Shoes - Primark | Blazer - Primark
 Bag - H&M | Ear Cuff - River Island | Bracelet/Rings - Primark

Hi Ladies! I hope you are all well and I'd just quickly like to say thank you very much for all of your comments on my 'What I got for Christmas' post - it's been one of my most viewed posts in a while so I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

Today I want to share an outfit I wore on Saturday to a family party at my Nannas house. Does anyone else ever find it awkward choosing an outfit that isn't too dressed up but isn't too casual at the same time? I'm sure its a fashion all of us girls face at some point but I quite liked this outfit I put together. I got this beautiful charcoal grey top from my boyfriend for Christmas and I absolutely adore it. I chose it myself after spotting it on their website as I thought it was a perfect 'dressy but not too dressy' item of clothing. Its a lovely sheer, chiffon material that drapes in the most flattering shape. I also like how it's a little bit tighter around the waist to cynch me in. It also crosses over at the back which is a nice touch (sorry for no the lack of photo!). I popped my burgandy blazer from Primark over the top too which was such a bargin at £19.00. I want it in every single colour.

I decided to pair it with my trusty wet look leggings from Topshop and plain black heels from Primark. As it was a fairly simple outfit, I decided to jazz it up a little bit with my new ear cuff from River Island (another Christmas present from my boyfriend!). I absolutely love it and I can definitely see myself getting a few more in different styles. A few years ago I had a bit of a fiasco with earrings that were too heavy for my poor little ears to handle and ended up ripping my right ear lobe in half (totally GROSS!), so I can no longer wear earrings in that ear *sob*. That's why ear cuffs are so great as I only need one, yey! I also wore my new fave lipstick MACs 'Lady Danger' to add some colour to an otherwise dark outfit. LOVE!

I've also been using my new studded bag from H&M these past few days and I love, love, love it. I am totally obsessed with the stud trend so this bag is perfect for me to throw all my essentials in. It's a great size and will go with almost all of the items in my wardrobe. I also popped on my new jewellery from Primark and I am obsessed with this charm bracelet. It has peace signs, wings, beads locks and spikes dangling from it, how cool? I'm also really into wearing lots of individual rings at the moment on a few of my fingers and I love these ones from Primark. If you hadn't already guessed, I love a bargain.

I'd also like to quickly say ... HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE! I can't believe it's New Years Eve already, where has this week gone? It only feels like two minutes ago it was Christmas. I hope you all have an amazing night and are celebrating in style. I'm going to the comedy club in Newcastle with my boyfriend, his brother and his parents so that should be a good laugh. I'm sure it will involve lots of champagne and yummy food too!

I'm hoping to post my New Years Resolutions tomorrow as I have SO many this year!

Do you have any exciting plans for tonight?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment