Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins


Hi Ladies! So if you read my 'Christmas Gift Guide' here you might of seen me mention that I've got a few bits and pieces from Origins coming my way this Christmas. I had been lusting after their 'Gin Zing' eye cream for ages so when my lovely mum said I could choose a few presents, I decided to pop over to Origins and see what they had to offer. To my pleasent surprise they were offering free gift wrapping and FOUR free samples with any order over £30 so that gave me the little push I needed to finally order the eye cream I've heard such great things about. I popped it in my basket along with a concealer and picked out the four free mini samples I would like to receive, one of them being the High-Potency Night-A-Mins. I felt very content with my order and got them delivered to my house back in the Lake District as they are Christmas presents after all and my mum wanted to wrap them. However, when I went home to visit a couple of weeks ago, mum said I could use the samples before Christmas as they weren't technically part of my gift.

I have to say I was a bit disappointed I'd only been sent three samples as apposed to the stated four on the website but nevertheless I couldn't wait to give them a try. I was however very happy with the generous 30ml 'Night-A-Mins' sample I was sent. The full-sized product is 50ml so I thought this was an excellent offer and I couldn't wait to start using it.

I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and let me tell you - I am IN LOVE. Firstly, it smells of oranges which I absolutely love and when I first opened the pot I sat sniffing it for a good few minutes like a total weirdo (it really is that amazing!). I also noticed on first glance that it was an extrememly thick, some might say, 'gloopy' cream which worried me as I suffer with an oily t-zone. I'm sure most of you are aware that heavy creams and oily skin are NOT a good combination but being the good little blogger that I am, I of course had to try it out anyway. That night I popped it all over my face which might I add only required the tiniest amount so this 30ml tub will last me a long time and I was quite shocked by how it felt on my skin. It isn't heavy in any way, it instantly sunk in without leaving a horrible residue behind and my skin felt instantly moisturised and nourished. I've been using this every night since I received it (it's found a permanent home on my bedside table) and I would go as far as saying it's the most lovely night cream I have ever used. I find my skin looks so much better in the morning if I use this the night before, it appears more radiant and plumed up with a healthy glow. It certainly lives up to it's description on the Origins website -

'Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Helps the appearance of dullness.'

They sample I was sent is the original version which is aimed at those with combination/dry skin but they also offer an oil-free version for those with oily skin. Like I said earlier, my skin is prone to an oily t-zone but the original version has in no way made my skin oilier. However, if that is something that concerns you, the oil-free version is a great alternative. I will certainly be buying the full-size version of this product when this one eventually runs out. It's available on the Origins website here for £33 which is expensive but it will last a long time.

Have you ever tried Origins products? I'm super excited to get the rest of my goodies on Christmas morning now I've dipped my toes into the world of Origins.


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment