What I Wore in Twenty Twelve | A Year in Outfits


Hi Guys! So I realise its the 8th of Jan but I wanted to do a little collage of some of the outfits I wore and featured on my blog in 2012. I really enjoy reading these kind of posts, it's really interesting to see a selection of different outfits someone has worn throughout the year and how their style or makeup has altered in the space of twelve months. I also did one of these posts last year and it seemed to get a good response so I thought, why not do another one. Of course this isn't eveeerything I wore this year (I do own other clothes!) but these are some of my favourites.

I like to see how my style, hair, makeup and figure has changed within a year and seeing these photos side by side makes for a great comparison. I'm currently thinking 'woah, I was skinny in January' and 'did I ever take those sunglasses off while I was in Australia?' haha! I also love my most recent December look, which saw me opt for a midi dress on New Years Eve. It's probably one of my favourite outfits ever and I can't wait to add a few more of these styles to my wardrobe this year. Whether its midi skirts or dresses, I'm hoping the high street release some brightly coloured versions for the summer months. I've also decided I want to go back light blonde, I'm loving how bright my hair looks from Jan-March and its all about light and bright for me when summer comes around. I've embraced the darker blonde for a while but now I'm a little bored of it. Does anyone else like to brighten their hair up when the weather warms up?

I don't have an awful lot more to say other than I hope you like my 2012 outfit choices and I can't wait to see what new trends 2013 has in store for us. I'm not a massive 'fashion' girl and my blog is mainly beauty but every now and again I like to throw a bit of fashion in to mix things up.

I hope twelve pictures of my mug hasn't offended you and that you enjoyed this post.

Do you like these kind of posts? What was your favourite trend in 2012? I think mine has to be the 'Peplum' or 'Dipped Hem'.

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment