Soap & Glory | Sugar Crush Body Wash



Hi Guys! I hope you’re all well and had a great weekend. Mine was spent feeling sorry for myself on the sofa with a stomach bug – not fun! Today I want to share a product with you all that I’ve really enjoyed using lately and it’s the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash. If you read my haul post here you will already know I bought this a little while ago and I’ve been using it ever since. As I love the body scrub so much you can imagine my excitement when I discovered they’ve now released a body wash and a body butter to compliment the scrub. I decided to just pick up the body wash for now as I’m still working my way through The Righteous Butter, also from Soap & Glory.

So, back to the body wash. As I just mentioned, I absolutely adore the Sugar Crush body scrub and then main reason for this is the divine scent. If you haven’t sniffed these products before, you must! A wonderful blend of crushed brown sugar and tangy limes makes for the most beautiful scent in the whole world. (No, I’m not exaggerating – it’s the best scent I’ve ever come across). Not only is it amazing for me to sniff in the shower like a total loon but it also gives me that much needed wake up boost in a morning. I find anything with citrus notes makes for a perfect early morning wake up call and lets face it, we all need one of those when we have a long day of work ahead of us.

Aside from the scent, which I could go on and on about all day, the body wash itself is really lovely. If you’ve used ‘Clean of Me’ shower gel also from Soap & Glory, this has the same milky white colour and creamy consistency as that. I find it lathers up really easily, feels very nourishing and moisturising on my skin and of course makes me smell fabulous. What more could I want from a body wash? I also really love the packaging of the product - its huge meaning it will last a long time and has a handy pump dispenser. The bright pink and lime green colours really stand out at the end of my bath and all the quirky extras that make Soap & Glory such a unique brand are a lovely touch. My personal fave on this bottle is the quote 'Simply the Zest' - ahhh, the small things in life!

I really adore this product and as much as I love my ‘The Righteous Butter’, I now want to replace it with the Sugar Crush body butter so my little collection is complete. Is that sad? Well yes, probably, but to smell like freshly squeezed limes, I don’t mind ;).

The body wash is available to buy on the Boots website here for £6.50 which is a pretty good deal considering you get a whopping 500ml of product. It might seem like quite a lot to spend on a body wash but trust me, its so worth it!

Have you tried any products from the Sugar Crush range? Do you love them as much as me?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment