Monthly Favourites // March


Hi everyone! I can’t believe its time for Monthly Favourites already, where on earth did March go? I hope you all had a good Easter and a nice long weekend, today was my first day back to work which was quite depressing after six lovely days off but hey ho, these things need to be done. I don’t have a great deal of favourites to share this month as most of the products I’ve been using have already been featured in previous favourites although I do have a little selection of gems that I’d like to share with you all ... 


[ Revlon Lip Butter – ‘Juicy Papaya’ ]
If you read my blog regularly, you’ll have probably seen my post here about a couple of the new Revlon Lip Butter shades ‘Juicy Papaya’ and ‘Pink Lemonade’. Juicy Papaya has been the stand out shade for me since I bought them last month and I’ve been wearing it none-stop as an everyday lip. I find it so wearable due to the sheer moisturising formula and the pretty peach shade is perfect for this time of year.


[ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss – ‘Nude Lustre’ ]
Whilst re-organising my makeup storage I came across this Revlon lip gloss I bought when I was in Australia last year. Its from their Super Lustrous range and I absolutely love it. Nude Lustre is a perfect neutral shade and when paired with a peach lipstick it looks beautiful. I’ve been wearing this layered over the Juicy Papaya lip butter I've mentioned above and its a lovely lip combo. Its not too sticky either which is a big plus point and the packaging is super pretty!


[ John Frieda Sheer Blonde Leave-in Conditioning Spray ]
As a bleached blonde, I am continuously on the hunt for products that will leave my hair soft and conditioned. As a huge fan of leave-in conditioners, I spotted this John Frieda one in Superdrug and had to have it. For me leave-in conditioners are one of those no-fuss products that are so handy to spritz over the hair whenever its feeling a bit dry and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing with this one. You can spray it on dry or wet hair which is another bonus and I’ve been spritzing my hair both morning and night, wet or dry and leaving it to work its magic. It smells amazing and is doing my hair some good too, win win!


[ Moroccan Oil ]
Following on with another hair product, Moroccan Oil has quickly become ‘holy grail’ for me since I started using it a few months ago. It has massively improved the condition of my hair, made it so much more manageable and its even helped it grow. My hair has grown a good few inches since I began using this product which is pretty amazing considering my hair never used to grow. It smells amazing too which is just another of this products fabulous benefits. What more could a girl want from a hair product? I’ve reviewed it in full here if you want a bit more information.


[ Benefit Fake Up Concealer* ]
After attending the Benefit ‘Fake Up’ event in Newcastle last month I’ve been really enjoying testing out their new Fake Up concealer. The main reason I love this product is because its so innovative and unlike anything I’ve ever tried before. The concealer is surrounded by a ring of moisturising vitamin E and apple seed extract which is a fabulous concept and it does a great job at hiding dark circles and brightening my entire face. I won’t say too much more as I intend on doing a full review soon and have already wrote a first impressions post here if you fancy a read.


[ Vichy Idealia Moisturiser* ]
I was recently sent this moisturiser to test and review and upon first application, I instantly fell in love with it. Its light on my skin, smells amazing and is incredibly moisturising. I’ve been using it day and night and seriously can’t get enough. I’ll be reviewing it in full soon with more details so keep your eyes peeled for that.


[ Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush ]
For a long time I neglected my Sigma brushes and replaced them with my Real Techniques brushes instead. Now don’t get me wrong, I still adore RT and use them daily but I’ve also re-kindled my love for the Sigma F80 brush. I find this brush amazing for buffing foundation into the skin and I’ve also been using it to stipple and blend cream blushes. Its definitely made its way back into my everyday makeup bag and its also got me intrigued to try a few more Sigma brushes.


[ Topshop Nail Polish – ‘Awol’ ]
This is an amazing bright cobalt blue nail polish and its been on my nails a lot this past month. I love the formula of Topshop nail polishes anyway and this one is the perfect bright shade for Spring/Summer. I recently featured it in my 'Gradient Glitter' nail post here if you want to see swatches.


 Which products have you been loving lately? Have you tried any of these ones?



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment