Nominate Couture Girl in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards


Hi Everyone! I hope you're all well and having a great week so far. Its safe to say mine isn't going great - I got some bad news yesterday and am feeling completely down in the dumps about it. I was planning a haul post for today but I haven't had chance to edit photos and all that malarkey due to my mind being on lots of other none-blog related things. Bad times!

Anyway, instead of writing one of my usual posts today (I'll be back with one of those soon, promise!), I thought I'd quickly let you know that the Cosmopolitan blog awards 2013 are now officially open. From 3rd May until 3rd June you can nominate your own or your favourite blogs in a number of fun and exciting categories and its all very exciting. Now I realise there's hundreds of amazing blogs out there but if you enjoy reading my rambles, I'd be so grateful if you'd consider nominating Couture Girl in the 'Best New Beauty Blog' category. All you have to do is click here and enter a few details including my blogs URL. It  should only take you a matter of minutes and it would mean the absolute world to me. I already have a list as long as my arm of other bloggers and vloggers I want to nominate and thats the great thing about the Cosmo Blog Awards - you can nominate as many blogs as you want, as many times as you'd like! YAY!

Since I began writing my blog just less than 18 months ago, its grown into something much more than a hobby for me. This is my passion, what I love to do and what makes me happy. I'm constantly thinking about my blog, jotting down new ideas, tweeting about all things beauty and snapping various potions and lotions with my DSLR. I've also met so many amazing people through blogging and its hard to imagine not chatting to you all via Twitter, Instagram and email on a daily basis. The blogging community really is a great one to be a part of and the fact huge magazines like Cosmo give bloggers the chance to get some exposure and recognition is great!

Anyway, soppiness over. I'm not going to sit here and give you reasons why I think you should nominate me - I'm just giving you the opportunity to do so if you wish! I'll always enjoy writing my blog no matter what but to know even one of you would consider nominating me for such an amazing award would mean an awful lot!


If you do decide to nominate me, make sure you let me know in the comments or via twitter (@k_leexjx) so I can send you huge virtual hugs and kisses!

Have a great day guys and good luck to all of you who are entering too!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment