Review // Nails Inc Bling It On Romance Kit



Nails Inc Bling It On Romance Kit*

I was recently contacted by The Hut and asked if I'd be interested in reviewing the Nails Inc 'Bling It On Romance' kit. Being a big fan of Nails Inc products I immediately said yes and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you all. The kit includes two mini Nails Inc nail polishes in the shades 'Porchester Square' (a gorgeous neutral) and Electric Avenue (an opaque silver glitter), white crystal 3D bows, a selection of Swarovski crytals, nail glue and two wooden cuticle sticks.

Now before I get into the review of the full kit, I have to point out how amazing the two polishes mentioned above are. I've completely fallen in love with 'Porchester Square' which I understand is one of Nails Inc's bestsellers. Its a fabulous everyday neutral shade and 'Electric Avenue' is the most beautifully opaque glitter I've ever used. With only two coats you achieve full opaque coverage which I personally find very impressive for a glitter polish. If you've never tried them before, I can't recommend these two shades enough - I'm certainly adding the full size versions to my ever growing wish list.

Okay, so now we've talked polish, lets get down to the fun stuff. As I mentioned earlier, the kit includes white crystal 3D bows and a selection of sparkly Swarovski crystals to decorate your nails with. As you can see in the photos above, they're exceptionally pretty and if you're into nail art, this kit will be perfect for you. The bows and crystals can be used in so many ways from a subtle crystal on each finger to full blown nail art with bows, glitter and crystals all over the place - the limits are truly endless. 

Being a bit of a nail novice I had a bit of a distater when decorating my nail wheel (my natural nails aren't in any fit state to be photographed at the moment) with the crystals . I began by applying them with my fingers which let me tell you was NOT a good idea. Fingers and super strength nail glue results in very messy and very sticky fingers - don't do this guys! However, after reading the instructions (why didn't I do that in the first place?), I realised the wooden sticks provided are to be used with the nail glue to stick the crystals to the nails mess-free. Once I'd figured that out the process was a lot more enjoyable and I had a ball creating a few different looks. You can see my attempts in the photos above and I've also included a photograph of the polishes on their own too - how pretty are they?

I really enjoyed using this kit and would highly recommend giving it a try if you enjoy experimenting with your nails and nail art. If not, I'd still recommend having a look at the two nail polishes, they're very pretty for the Spring/Summer and as a duo they look very classy and elegant.


What do you think of this kit? Do you like nail art? Its available to buy here from HQ Hair for £25.00. They stock lots of other amazing 'Bling It On' sets too, I officially want them all!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment