Amazing Advertisers // June

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend. I cannot believe its the end of June. Seriously, where is this year going? June has been a pretty hectic month for me with going away on holiday and what not so I feel like I've lost my blogging mojo a little bit. You know when you have those days where you just cannot string a sentence together no matter how hard you try? Well I've been having those days a lot lately and its really beginning to bug me! Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon as I have so much I want to share with you all. Anyway, enough of my whinging, let me introduce you to the wonderful bloggers who've been over on the right hand side of my blog for the past month. They're a fabulous bunch so do keep reading to find out more about them and their wonderful blogs ...

Lucy from Lucy Rose
Hello there lovelys, my name is Lucy Rose. i'm 20 years young, living in the Lake District studying to be a teacher. Somewhere along the lines I managed to become wrapped up in a love affair with the world of beauty. Thank god I did! If I had not I wouldn't of become part of the amazingly spirited blogging community. My blog is still fairly new, but I have loved every minute of picture taking, post writing, editing, commenting, reading and watching! 

Blogging gives me a great sense of belonging, and I'm super duper happy to have made some great friends and met so many lovely people through this. My self confidence has increased majorly since meeting such amazing people, and I really do love and appreciate all the comments, tweets etc I receive. Bloggers are the best!

If you decide to swing by lucy rose you can find a bundle of posts, including hauls, reviews, OOTD's, wish lists, life posts and some other ramblings. I have been sharing my mental health story on my blog, part 2 is due soon. This is something I'm very involved with and feel strongly about so if your interested too then definitely check that out! I am also about to host a giveaway so check back for that. I'm in the middle of a blog layout overhaul so hopefully lucy rose will be looking more beautiful for you soon. 

hope to see you there xox

Laura from What Laura Loves

When I first started blogging almost three years ago now, I didn’t think that it would change my life quite as much as it has done.  Through writing my fashion and beauty blog, WhatLauraLoves, I’ve really found me- who I am, what I like and what my style is.  My blog is an expression of me as I write about all things fashion and beauty related with a bit of wedding talk thrown in for good measure as I’m tying the knot next year!  Blogging has brought me some close friendships and amazing opportunities, like being able to design, model and put on sale a dress exclusively for Simply Be.  Head on over to my blog to read all about the products I’m loving and the clothes I’m wearing... oh and there’s a huge giveaway coming up at the beginning of July!  

Blog || Bloglovin || Facebook
Twitter: @whatlauraloves || Instagram: whatlauraloves

Paula from Pretty Pollys Blog
Hi, I'm Paula and I blog over at Pretty Polly's Blog, a little place full of beauty and food posts.  I started my blog in October last year and remember thinking how am I going to post every week? Now it's safe to say I don't have that worry and am proud to say in all sense of the word I truly am a beauty hoarding blogger! I love pink lipsticks, bows, purple nails and food from all over the globe, all of which feature in my little blog. 

Now I'm in full swing I plan to be more creative with posts and start doing more tutorials including nail art and hair. Full time buyer by day, blogger by night, it really has taken over my life and now I can't imagine life without it, I love it! 

Hope you can drop by
Paula xx

Blog || Twitter || Bloglovin
Intagram - paulahunter100 (full of nails and food - perfect combo!)

Lucy from Lucy Loves to Blog

Hi girlies, I'm Lucy, I'm 24 and I run Lucy Loves To Blog. I've been blogging for a couple of years now after being an avid reader of fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogs. Lucy Loves to Blog started off as a lifestyle blog but has gradually turned into a fashion/beauty blog which I never thought would happen as well as posting about my life in Devon.

I love sharing new products and clothes I've brought in haul posts, reviewing new beauty products I've purchased and dressing up for outfit posts but my most popular posts are probably the wishlists! I'd love to see you over at Lucy Loves to Blog.

Blog || Bloglovin || Facebook || Twitter
Instagram : lucylovestoblog



My names fatin and you can find me on www.ohmygoshmake-up.comI'm a 27 year old dental nurse who's love for make-up is just beyond purchasing and collecting. I'm originally from nottingham and came to Londonderry about 9 years ago! Being middle eastern my parents were really strict so make-up up to the age of 18 was a no no! My first purchase was from Mac itself and I had bought my first product which was a lipstick called hue! We all know about this beauty! Since then I have been a massive fan of beauty and all things fashion related. I studied a levels in art, textiles and sociology. I have a qualification in styling but since being a mum, my career took a different turn!

I decided to blog because it was a open way of expressing y love and passion for make-up and fashion without having to preasureise my self in any way. I find that the blogger community is just the friendliest. You'll find lots of FOTD, TUTORIALS AND general beauty reviews over on my blog.

Hello fellow beauty lovers. My name is Kari from the beauty blog, Browneyedbeautie. I have enjoyed watching beauty videos on Youtube and reading beauty blogs. I just couldn't believe that so many girls (and guys), shared a similar passion like I did. I wanted to be apart of that, so a started my own blog. I love having the opportunity to share and connect with others. I love to shop and discover the endless of products to test out and tell others what I truly think. I also post makeup tutorials, hauls, along with reviews and post a specific beauty topics. I am lover of all things beauty. I hope you stop by my little corner of the blogging world and hope you enjoy!!!



Tori from Aztec Mess
Hi! My name is Tori and I blog over at aztecmess.com, I started my blog about a year ago after realising I spend half my time reading blogs so I may as well try my hand at writing my own! My blog started out as quite nail-art related however now it has expanded into a full beauty blog with the occasional lifestyle and fashion posts thrown in for good measure. I’ve just finished my degree so I will be focussing on making my posts even better and hopefully posting a lot more often!

 I hope you go check out my blog and say hi to me on twitter! Finally I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kayleigh for letting me advertise with her!

Lots of love
Tori

Hi, I’m Cat and my blog started as the usual beauty blog with a bit of fitness and health thrown in; however over the past 18 months it has turned into so much more.  After seeing that my fitness related posts were the most popular they grew in frequency and I took my own advice and motivated myself; as a result I have lost 20 inches, 3 dress sizes and gained a whole new lifestyle.

My blog is now crammed full of fitness, food, health, lifestyle and beauty. With regular features such as “Fitness Friday” “Monday’s Meals” and “Wednesday’s Workouts” I aim to motivate myself as well as others and try to make fitness and health accessible, easy to understand and not intimidating. I am always available for help and advice as I love to help others reach their fitness and health goals, like I am.

When I’m not busy finding new workouts, recipes and health tips, I am busy blogging beauty and my life. Like all girls I adore beauty products so they feature often on my blog, and I blog about life in most posts as I love to share with you all. If you want some fitspiration while reading a beauty blog then be sure to give my blog a visit, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Blog || Bloglovin || Twitter || Instagram || Youtube || Facebook

Katherine from The Beauty Visual
I’m a 20-year-old Journalism student who loves nothing more than writing and talking about beauty! My blog ranges from reviews, collections and favourites covering make-up, skincare and nail varnish. I’m a relatively new blog but deciding after years of reading other people’s why not start my own?

 I try to write my posts similar to the ones I like to read and love hearing from anyone with the same passion as me (aka going on and on about beauty!). I also enjoy any suggestions readers may have for any types of posts you like to be covered so feel free to send any requests my way too.


Blog || Twitter

 Charlotte from Bercie Baby

Hi Guys, My name is Charlotte & I’m a Parent/Lifestyle blogger over at bericebaby.com. I blog about being a first time mum to my baby boy Hayden, Fashion, Beauty, everyday products and everyday life. I am somewhat of a part-time vlogger over on my youtube too HAHA.

Stop by and say Hi – Love meeting new people!

Lotte xo

Blog || Youtube || Twitter || FaceBook || Pinterest || Instagram

Hello there fellow blogger, I’m Emilie an 18-year-old beauty and fashion blogger and lover with a big heart, a coffee addiction and an obsession with TV shows. But most of all I am an ambitious life lover with passion for adventure.

For the past 4 years I have been on and off the blogging wagon, but ever since September 2012 I am on it for what I think will be a good, long while. My little corner of the Internet is where I share everything from beauty tips and tricks to reviews, hauls and I even pop in with a few fashion and travel posts from time to time.

Being a blogger has taught me so much and it has given me the chance to get to know people from all around the world (although especially from ‘across the pond’). It is a community that I am proud to be a part of and that I hope will continue to grow and be as supportive as it is. If you ever feel like stopping by, my blog and I will be there with open arms ready to include you as a ‘Someone In the Corner’ ;)

Blog || Bloglovin || Twitter || Instagram || Email

Ashley from J'aime Ombre

Ello loves! I'm Ashley & I blog over at J'aime Ombre. I've been a licensed cosmetologist for nearly 9 years with a particular love for all things hair extension related. Everything's better when you look like Rapunzel, amiright? After being a dedicated blog reader for a few years I decided it was time to give it a go & try it out for myself. My blog is mainly beauty focused with a little sprinkle of fashion & life mixed in. You'll find lots of reviews and far too many shopping hauls. I'd love for you to pop over & say hi sometime! 

Blog || Twitter || Instagram || Youtube

I hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about my wonderful advertisers and have possibly found some new blogs to follow. I certainly know they'll all be on my reading list from now on.  I still have a couple of ad spaces remaining for July so if you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch at kljohnson1990@gmail.com.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment