My Weekend at T in the Park & What I Wore



Hi Guys! I hope you're all doing well and having a fantastic weekened. I'm at a wedding today (I'm writing this post in advance) so expect a wedding OOTD soon as I've been sent a very pretty dress to wear from Wish Want Wear. If you read my blog regularly or follow me over on Twitter and Instagram, you might of seen that I went to T in the Park last weekend. My boyfriend and I plus one of my best friends and her boyfriend went for the full weekend from Friday to Monday and we had such a good time. Its the first festival I've ever been to and although I felt pretty disgusting not having access to a shower for three days, the banter and music made up for it. We got to see lots of amazing acts over the weekend including Rudimental, Rihanna, Mumford & Sons, Snoop Dogg, Chase & Status, Stereophonics, The Script and David Guetta. It was great to see so many brilliant artists all in one place and my personal favourite was Rudimental - the atmosphere was insane. I've inserted a little clip below so you can see what I'm talking about. Another highlight of the weekend for me was the fairground as I'm like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to rides. My personal favourite was a ride called 'Freak Out' - it swung you almost vertical in the air and it was such a buzz.

Another thing you might of seen me tweeting and instagramming is the outfits I wore when I was there. If you read my festival haul post HERE you'll know that I went all out and bought myself some new festival attire so I thought it would be nice to show you how all the bits and bobs I bought looked on.  I've stated where each item is from underneath the image below and linked to any of the pieces I could still find online. I hope it gives you a little bit of style inspiration if you're going to a festival this Summer and aren't sure what to wear. 


Day One (Left)
Orange Tribal Print Playsuit - Miss Selfridge | Fringed Ankle Boots - Primark | Fringed Bag - Primark  
Necklace - Miss Selfridge | Waist Belt - George at ASDA | Sunglasses - H&M

Day Two (Middle)
Tie-Dye Dress - Missguided | Pac-a-Mac - Matalan | Wellies - Matalan* 
Socks - Primark | Fringed Bag - Primark | Waist Belt - George at ASDA | Sunglasses - H&M

Day Three (Right)
Aztec Cami - Primark | Denim Shorts - Miss Selfridge | Fringe Waistcoat - Primark
Wellies - Matalan* | Socks - Primark | Necklace - The City Rack* | Sunglasses - H&M

I really like all three outfits I wore over the weekend but I think my favourite has to be the blue tie-dye dress from Missguided. Seriously, I'm in love with it. Not only is the tie-dye print and off the shoulder style very on trend at the minute but its also one of the comfiest pieces of clothing I've ever worn making it perfect for a festival. I decided to pair it with a chunky waist belt to synch me in at the waist and my fringed bag which I took everywhere with me to ensure my valuables were safe. I'm so proud of myself for not losing my phone while I was there as I was convinced something would happen to it being the clutz that I am. I'll definitely be wearing this dress again on my holiday to Portugal next month as I think it will look lovely dressed up with a pair of wedges or heels too. Which is your favourite of the three outfits I wore?

Overall I had a brilliant time at T in the Park and I'd really recommend it if you've never been to a festival before. I can't speak for other festivals as this is the only one I've been to but everyone was so lovely and the atmosphere was great. The only downside to the weekend was my hayfever - suffering with hayfever and spending three days in a field isn't good. I woke up one morning with eyes so puffy I could barely open them - all I can say is, thank god for sunglasses! 

Have you ever been to a festival?

Lots of Love,




Couture Girl has been shortlisted for a Cosmopolitan 'Best Established Beauty Blog' award. If you enjoy reading my blog, you can vote for me here - I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment