OMG, I've been Shortlisted for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award!


Hi everyone! I hope you're all well and enjoying this lovely weather. Last night whilst I was doing some last minute festival shopping in town, tweets started coming through to my phone saying 'Congratulations!' and I was completely confused. Being my unorganised self, my battery was on 1% and the next thing I knew, my phone was drained of power and I couldn't find out why all of these lovely people were congratulating me. With this being said, as soon as I got home - I put my phone on charge. As soon as I clicked onto my Twitter app I saw a swarm of tweets informing me I've been shortlisted in the Cosmo Blog Awards 'Best Established Beauty Blog' category. Seriously, when I found out, my mouth hit the floor. I didn't expect for one minute to get shortlisted as I knew so many amazing bloggers had entered so to discover that an huge publication like Cosmo thought my blog was worthy enough for a place left me completely stunned.

I just want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to you guys, the readers of my blog. Without your continuted support and nominations, being shortlisted for this award wouldn't of been possible. I can't express how much it means to me to know you enjoy reading my rambles (we all know how I like to ramble) and continue to come back to read my posts. I feel like I know you guys like friends now and logging on to Blogger to fill you in on my latest beauty find is one of my favourite things in the world. I seriousy cannot imagine my life without this blog and you lovely lot anymore so once again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Its a dream come true!

I'm up against some amazing bloggers in my category, most of which I read and love myself so I know the competition is going to be tought. I'm just so honoured to be shortlisted and anything from here will be a bonus! If you enjoy my blog, it would really mean the world to me if you could spare two minute to click HERE and vote for Couture Girl as Best Established Beauty Blog. If you do vote, make sure to leave a comment letting me know of tweet me @k_leexjx so I can send you a huge virtual hug.

Once again, thank you. I'm seriously made up!

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment