Amazing Advertisers // August

Can you believe it? Its the end of August already? Where the hell has this month gone? Infact, where has this whole Summer gone? It dawned on me yesterday that Summer is definitely drawing to a close when it was dark outside by 8.30pm. I'm really not looking forward to it being dark by 4pm again, its so depressing. It also means no natural light for taking blog photos after work, boo. I guess I'll have to revert back to my weekend photography sessions. Another sign that Winter is well on its way is The X Factor. Another series kicks off tonight and that can only mean one thing - the lead up to Christmas? I wonder who will make Christmas number one this year? I hope its a good series, especially now Sharon is back on the judging panel. I'm sure she'll cause some controversy!

Anyway, enough rambling about TV, let me get back to the purpose of this post. As I'm sure you're all aware by now, at the end of every month, my fabulous advertisers who've been getting comfortable over in my sidebar for the past four weeks get the chance to introduce themselves to you lovely lot, the readers of my blog. Every month I'm blown away by the amazing bloggers that advertise with me and its a great way for me and you guys to find new reading material. Keep reading to find out more and make sure you add them all to your reading list ...


Rule1 is a fast growing on-line fashion store with the young & stylish female in mind. Since opening at the start of 2012 Rule1 has become a favourite among celebrities with our clothing spotted in glossy mags, news papers and on TV!

We have always believed that Rule 1 is to Look The Part. We like clothes that are unusual & on trend with that extra WOW factor so that you can ensure you are the best dressed at every occasion. 

Rule1 offers the perfect combination of quality & price ~ all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper & delivered to you speedily, because we know what it's like to need something NOW!

Rule 1 brings you star style, fantastic quality & ultra glamorous womenswear. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service & are happy to assist you with your personal shopping needs so that you choose the right clothing to make you look and feel amazing!


Nuala from Dolled Up London

Hey Lovelies, I'm Nuala and I blog over at Dolled Up London. I've been blogging for one year now. Last year I did a make up course at the London College of Fashion, and our course tutor advised us to start blogging to help us get into the make up industry. It's the best advice I have ever been given. I love blogging, it's given me some amazing opportunities and I've also met some lovely people through it. It's always so nice to chat to people who love make up just as much as I do! 

Up until recently I was a London office worker, but I'm so excited to annouce that I have a job at Benefit Cosmetics which I start this month. I've always wanted to be a Benebabe and still can't quite believe I'm going to be working for one of my favourite make up brands!

Head over to my blog to read more about all things beauty and make up. As it's my blogs 1st birthday this month, I will also be launching a big collab giveaway with the amazing Emma from Glossy Boutique, so keep your eyes peeled for that! 

Nuala xxx

Twitter/Instagram @dolleduplondon

Laura from Lauras Haven

Well hey, I'm Laura and I decided to start my blog Laura's Haven just over a year ago. I actually started blogging because I love writing so much and wanted a place to talk about everything I love - this is where my URL came from. Throughout my time blogging, I've discovered so many amazing blogs and this has only made me love blogging more. It's also spurred me on to keep improving my blog as there's always room for new and exciting ideas: I'm in the process of buying a DSLR camera which I've wanted to do for a long time. This will let me experiment with photography in the way I've wanted to and hopefully you guys will like the results! Chatting to people I didn't know on Twitter is something I never thought I'd do but you're all so lovely!

I've flitted between being a beauty blogger and covering more lifestyle topics but you'll also find me writing fashion wishlists, more personal daily life posts with a bit of travel thrown in there too. I have a serious skincare obsession and you'll still find plenty of product reviews among everything else. I hope you'll head over and check out my blog: leave me a comment if you do and I'll take a look at yours back, I love finding new reading material! 

Love,
Laura x


Aaman from Girl on Beauty

Hi, my name is Aaman and my blog is called 'Girl On Beauty'. I am 21 years old and just finished university - studying a degree completely unrelated to my love of all things beauty related! My little blog was created just this year and has quickly become one of my favourite things to work on in my spare time. The blog consists of everything from little reviews to videos on my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/GirlOnBeauty). The world of cosmetics/beauty is my absolute passion and I endeavour to create content that is not only interesting, but also insightful. If you do take a peak, let me know what you think!

Hannah from Hannah Archers

Hi everybody I'm Hannah from Hannah Archers. I've been reading all kinds of blogs and watching youtube videos for years and I wanted to be part of it. My blog is just a baby at the moment but I'm loving it. I cover a bit of everything but my passion is beauty & travel. Hopefully one day I'll be able to combine the two! I'd like to think my blog is easy reading and I'd love it if you stopped by for a chat! :)

 Charlotte from Bercie Baby

Hi Guys, My name is Charlotte & I’m a Parent/Lifestyle blogger over at bericebaby.com. I blog about being a first time mum to my baby boy Hayden, Fashion, Beauty, everyday products and everyday life. I am somewhat of a part-time vlogger over on my youtube too HAHA.

Stop by and say Hi – Love meeting new people!

Lotte xo

Blog || Youtube || Twitter || FaceBook || Pinterest || Instagram

Kate from Pretty Little Us

Hello there you gorgeous guys and dolls my name is Kate and my baby is prettylittleus.com. I'm a Geordie, a Pisces and I love anything beauty related. Nail varnish is a passion of mine, although my husband may describe it as an obsession!!! I’ve only been blogging four months and I’m shortlisted for Best New Beauty Blog in the Cosmo Blog Awards which is super exciting and me Grandma is well proud despite her having no idea what a blog is or who Cosmo are! BLESS HER AY! 

I'm ridiculously suggestible and will try anything that makes big promises... And I should work in sales as I can convince myself that any product is an absolute 'must have now' (I have the hauls to prove it!) I struggle with my skin and I endeavor to have that flawless peachy perfect dewy complexion *sigh*... I'll let you know when I find the magic product :):) 

I adore reading beauty blogs and thought I'd give writing one a go... So if you're still reading (and I didn't lose you at hello!) then come see me over on prettylittleus.com and have a bit craic with me.

Love Kate xxx


The CityRack is a fast growing online fashion retail store, offering fashion-forward clothing at affordable prices. Aimed at young and stylish females, The CityRack offers the latest styles in clothing and accessories for women that love keeping their look on-trend and affordable.

Since the launch at the start of 2013, The CityRack has quickly gained a huge social media following and a loyal customer base spanning worldwide, with shipping available to countries in Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. 

At The CityRack, we understand that the key to our success is a happy and satisfied customer. This is why we focus on delivering exceptional customer service & a simple to use yet exciting shopping experience.

We do more than just sell clothes. We like to point you in the right direction by offering exclusive fashion updates including handy fashion tips, outfit ideas and competitions in our subscription-only newsletter, from our regular newsletters to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

 Instagram: thecityrack

Sarah from Sarah Bosson
Let's start with the basics, shall we? I'm Sarah, I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm the girl behind sarahbosson.com. I've seen some things, done some stuff and been some places but am currently spending most of my time living in the heart of Newcastle city centre, in the North East of England, awaiting further adventures and cohabiting with my significant other and my cat, who's also quite significant.

I started sarahbosson.com primarily because I needed somewhere to say the things that my boyfriend rolls his eyes at. I cannot profess to know everything about make up and fashion, I'm far from an expert. I'm merely a girl who is trying things out and trying to decide what works and what doesn't, in much the same way everyone else is. This was just my way of documenting and sharing those experiences, without the 140 character restrictions of twitter.

Since starting sarahbosson.com I have branched out a bit and written (mostly nice things) about fashion, beauty, interior design, food and restaurants, travelling, and the culture on offer in and around the North East. I've been known to discuss, and occasionally to passionately debate on, a number of intimate (perhaps mundane) subjects, from where I ate dinner last night to the eyeliner I'm currently favouring above all others.

If any of that sounds like it might be your kind of thing then get clicking on the links below. I'll see you there! Sx



Venus with Love is a new jewellery brand that is the home of the V Locket. Two co-founders from the North West with a passion for jewellery joined forces to bring V Lockets to the UK market. Already with a sizeable celebrity following, V Lockets is an absolute must for jewellery collectors.

Venus with Love offer an extensive range of collectable motion charms to sit inside the V Locket. With motion charms depicting many life events from births, to weddings, no two V Lockets will ever be the same ensuring it is totally unique and personal. Venus with Love also sell Pink Ribbon V Lockets for Breast Cancer Awareness and donate £5 from every sale to the Pink Ribbon Foundation.

I hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about each of my advertisers - they're a fab bunch. If you'd like to find out more about my advertising packages and be featured in this post, click here for more information.


Lots of Love,

TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment