Haul // Boots Beauty

Beauty Haul, Boots Beauty Haul, Boots Haul, Beauty Blog Haul September 2013, Beauty Blogger Haul, Drugstore Haul
Beauty Haul, Boots Beauty Haul, Boots Haul, Beauty Blog Haul September 2013, Beauty Blogger Haul, Drugstore Haul



From time to time (okay I lied - ALL the time) I find myself drawn to the Boots website and all their wonderful beauty offers. I don't think I've ever come away from that website without popping something in my online shopping basket. Recently I was having one of those "I fancy treating myself to some new beauty bits" moments and of course my first port of call was Boots. I didn't know what I wanted to buy and I definitely didn't need anything but I hadn't bought any new beauty products for almost a month and I was getting withdrawals. Yes, send me to beauty bloggers anonymous!

Before I tell you about all the lovely beauty bits that wormed their way into my Boots basket, I just want to point out that this post was supposed to go up before my monthly favourites so I apologise that you've already seen the Bourjois lipstick and Loreal Micellar solution. I don't want to bore you with the same products discussed in my previous post but I did buy them recently so I hope you don't mind a Bourjois and Loreal double whammy. Also, I bought the Loreal micellar water from duty free and not Boots but if I were to buy it again, I'd buy it from Boots so I thought I'd pop it in this haul anyway. I won't go into any detail about them here as you can find out what I think of them both in my previous post.

Wow, disclaimer central. Now that ramble is out of the way, let me tell you about the things I've been buying. As I said earlier, I didn't have anything in particular in mind that I wanted to buy but Boots and their beauty offers are bad for my bank balance and I soon spotted bargains all over the place. The first bargain I spotted was Hydraluron. Now, if you're a beauty blogger and haven't heard of this product yet, where have you been hiding? I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this little beauty so when I spotted that the whole Indeed Labs range (the brand behind Hydraluron) had a third off their normal price, I gave into the hype and popped it into my basket. If you don't know what Hydraluron is, its essentially a 'pre-moisturiser' product that contains hyraluronic acid and helps to seal moisture from your regular moisturiser into your skin. Definitely not an essential product but a nice little luxury and I can't wait to see how it helps my dry skin in the winter months.

Next up are two Soap and Glory products which were also bought thanks to an offer too good to resist. Boots were offering 2 for £15 on any Soap and Glory products which in my opinion is a fabulous little deal, especially if you choose more expensive products. I know, how cunning of me ;). The two 'expensive' products I picked were both for the S&G makeup range and both products I've been eyeing up for a while now - the 'Glow All Out' illuminating powder and Lid Stuff 'What's Nude' eyeshadow quad. Considering the face powder costs £11 on its own - I couldn't say no to the eyeshadow palette for only £4 instead of £10. Bargain! I haven't tried the eyeshadows yet but the illuminating powder is beautiful. Keep and eye out for full reviews on both.

Now I'm blaming all you other beauty bloggers out there for influencing these next two purchases - Vaseline 'Aloe Fresh' Spray & Go body moisturiser and 'Cherry Me' baby lips lip balm. Both of these products have been hot on the blogging scene lately and although I've read mixed reviews of both, they're both cheap as chips so I had to snap them up to see what I think for myself. I won't say too much as again, I'll be reviewing these products in full soon but I'm totally in love with one of them.

Lastly, I spotted this Garnier Moisture Match 'Protect and Glow' moisturiser on special offer in my local Boots store whilst buying my mum some last minute birthday presents. It was reduced to only £4.99 and after falling in love with all the cute squeezy bottles and various fragrances (there's a whole range of the moisture match moisturisers designed for various skin needs), I couldn't walk away without taking one with me. I loved the look of them all to be honest but I decided on the 'illuminate' version in the end as I'm always willing to try a product that claims to give my skin that infamous glow. It also helps that it smells absolutely incredible. Seriously, I could sniff this stuff all day. I've been loving this product ever since I got it so expect a rave review soon.

Have you been shopping at Boots lately? Have you tried any of these products?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment