Amazing Advertisers // November

I can't believe its the last day in November and only 3 weeks and 4 days until Christmas day - amazing! I have to say I'm getting unbelievably excited now and I'm definitely counting down the days - I'm such a child sometimes! Tomorrow is always a great day for me too as the 1st December means I can start to open my advent calender and put my Christmas tree up. I'm so excited to spend my Sunday decorating the dress and making my flat look all festive. Eeep! Anyway, Christmas rambles aside, let me introduce you to my amazing November advertisers. I really love writing up these posts as its such a great way to give some great blog/websites some exposure and a great chance for you guys, the readers of my blog, to find some great new reading material. As always I've linked to each of their blogs/websites in the title of their paragraphs so make sure you pop on over and say hi to each of them ...
 
Tasha from Wand Included

Hi, I’m Tasha and i’m 20! I have an addiction to shopping and make up and something to do with that made me start my blog 2 years ago. I have watched beauty Youtube videos and read other peoples blogs for about 4 years and then one day I just decided that maybe I could do it too!

I love reading other people’s hauls and OOTD’s so these are features that regularly appear on my blog. I love getting inspiration from what other people can put together so hopefully some of you guys can from mine!

I am a Trainee Pharmacy Technician so I don’t really get to show my fashionable side at work, however hard I try! So, Wand Included is where I get to be myself and blogging is definitely something that I really enjoy so feel free to come and check my blog out.

Website - Yuko

YUKO Permanent Hair Straightening was created in Japan in 1996 by Yuko Yamashita, a passionate hair stylist and salon owner who, after witnessing as a child the happiness a haircut gave her mother and sister,decided to make other people just as happy by dedicating her life to hairdressing. Throughout her years as a stylist, Yuko was shocked to discover that only 5 out of every 100 people were happy with their hair and a staggering 75% were concerned because their curly, unruly, sleek or thick hair was not to their satisfaction. In just the same way that most people are unhappy with their bodies and would change something if they could, Yuko committed her passion to find a solution; a way of giving people the opportunity to have the hair they desired. In pursuit of this, Yuko began a project with Japanese health, sports and beauty giant Phiten to develop her own perm solution, alongside having developed a successful solution, YUKO now also has a successful and comprehensive homecare range suited to treat all hair types.

YUKO can be purchased online at www.yuko-london.com.


A Touch of Tartan is a lifestyle blog focusing on fashion and beauty on a budget. As well as personal looks and my day to day musings, I regularly re-create celebrity outfits as closely as possible using budget pieces from high street stores and online stores. Readers can also find up to date sale information whether that be latest thanksgiving sales or UK Christmas sales, they're all there to be taken advantage of. Saving the best to last, readers also have the treat of some blog appearances from my darling little yogi, my chow chow.

Charlotte from Carlottas Beauty Spot
Hi everyone! I'm Charlotte, a twenty-something girl from London, England. My blog is a real mixture of beauty reviews, fashion hauls and lifestyle posts. I really enjoy putting together detailed reviews of products and hope I can help people decide whether or not to spurge on something new! I recently decided to make my blog a bit more 'rounded' so you can expect more foodie posts, film reviews and little city guides as well as a sprinkling of home/decor posts too! I really hope you stop by and be sure to get in touch if you fancy a natter!

HELLO! My name is Becki, I’m 23 years old and I’m a fully qualified Make-up Artist living in Hertfordshire. I have a mahoooosive passion for anything beauty or fashion related, and on top of that ANYTHING remotely girly makes me smile. I don’t hang onto my pay check very well each month as there is always SOMETHING I need or want to buy! 

I’m completely new to the blogging side of things and I plan to start up my YouTube channel very soon having watched tutorials and beauty gurus on their channels for YEARS and finally building up the courage to actually do it myself! So this is my little place to express my ideas, show you my work and tell you what I think about certain products etc. Basically it’s a little insight for you into the world of an up and coming MUA. 

Anyway, thank you for having a look around and I REALLY hope you enjoy my blog, please feel free to get in touch, I’d love to hear from you all!! 

Much Love, 

Becki, xoxo

 Twitter || Instagram || Bloglovin || Blog || Youtube

Gemma from Yummy Mummy

I am a 20 year old full-time working mummy to a cheeky little 3 year old! :) Teacher by day, and blogger by night, a newly found hobby as only started out in September.. Very much up for a laugh & a bit of fun so please feel free to come say Hiii as I love meeting new people :) I blog about all things parenting, beauty, fashion & lifestyle. So if any of that takes your fancy then please stop by & have a look, would really mean a whole lot to me :) thanks xoxo

Catherine from Cat Hearts
Hi everyone, I’m Catherine and my blog is Cat Hearts – my little corner of the web to chat about all the things I love! I previously started writing a beauty blog but found myself wanting to add a more varied selection of posts so I created Cat Hearts as a more 'general' blog. Here you will still find lots of beauty posts, but with additional: fashion, reviews, hauls, & lots of general lifestyle ramblings, so if that’s your thing I’d love you to pay me a visit!

Katie from Sugarfixxbeauty
Hi, I'm Katie from a little blog called sugarfixxbeauty, where I write about all things beauty with a little bit of lifestyle and fashion thrown into the mix. I'm a make up addict and skin care junkie so you'll find lots of posts along with youtube videos which I do twice weekly. I really hope you'll check out my blog/channel and if you like what you see don't forget to follow/subscribe. I'm also a twitter addict so you'll find me chatting away on there too! 

Blog || Youtube || Bloglovin 
@sugarfixx (twitter), @sugarfixxbeauty (instagram)



Rule1 is a fast growing on-line fashion store with the young & stylish female in mind. Since opening at the start of 2012 Rule1 has become a favourite among celebrities with our clothing spotted in glossy mags, news papers and on TV!

We have always believed that Rule 1 is to Look The Part. We like clothes that are unusual & on trend with that extra WOW factor so that you can ensure you are the best dressed at every occasion. 

Rule1 offers the perfect combination of quality & price ~ all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper & delivered to you speedily, because we know what it's like to need something NOW!

Rule 1 brings you star style, fantastic quality & ultra glamorous womenswear. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service & are happy to assist you with your personal shopping needs so that you choose the right clothing to make you look and feel amazing!


Paula from Pretty Pollys Blog
Hi, I'm Paula and I blog over at Pretty Polly's Blog, a little place full of beauty and food posts.  I started my blog in October last year and remember thinking how am I going to post every week? Now it's safe to say I don't have that worry and am proud to say in all sense of the word I truly am a beauty hoarding blogger! I love pink lipsticks, bows, purple nails and food from all over the globe, all of which feature in my little blog. 

Now I'm in full swing I plan to be more creative with posts and start doing more tutorials including nail art and hair. Full time buyer by day, blogger by night, it really has taken over my life and now I can't imagine life without it, I love it! 

Hope you can drop by
Paula xx

Intagram - paulahunter100 (full of nails and food - perfect combo!)

I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about my lovely advertisers, aren't they a great bunch? If you'd like your blog or shop to be featured in this post, you can find out about my advertising packages and prices here. I'm currently offering a Christmas discount of 15% off all of my Januray ad spaces so send an email to kljohnson1990@gmail.com if you'd like to book a space.
 
Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment