Urban Retreat Beautique | Luxury Christmas Wishlist


I recently shared some of my favourite beauty websites with you all and since writing that post, another website has been added to my list. Let me introduce you to Urban Retreat Beautiuque - the place to shop for all things luxurious. Seriously, I could spend a fortune on this website. As Christmas is fast approaching and more and more beautiful gift sets are being released, I thought I'd show you a few I'd love to get my hands on. They're all high-end and on the pricey side so I guess its more of a 'if money were no object' type list but we all need a bit of luxury in our lives from time to time right?

A couple of things I've wanted to try for a long time now are Laura Mercier Body Creams and a Diptique candle. Both are products I hear raved about endlessly on blogs so the souffle body creme sampler collection and limited edition Diptique Chai Orange scented candle would be perfect Christmas gifts for me!I think they look like such luxurious products and they'd be great accompanyments for a pamper evening.

Talking of pampering, another two products that have been on my wishlist for quite some time thanks to rave reviews by fellow bloggers is the Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm and the Glamglow mud mask so when I spotted this Emma Hardie Amazing Face Travel Essentials Kit and Glam Glow Gift Sexy Christmas Set, I might have let out a little swoon! Both of these products have always been a little bit out of my price range so they'd be great sets to receive for Christmas as the ultime skincare treat. I'm currently dreaming about how amazing my skin would feel after a pamper with this bunch - ahhh, heavenly!

Finally, as a lipstick lover, I couldn't create a wishlist without featuring something lip related, hence this beautiful Fling Lip Kit from NARS. Featuring two lipsticks and two lip pencils (both NARS products which I'm yet to try!), this beautiful gift set has all you need to ensure your lips are looking party perfect over the festive season. I also love the lip bag that comes with them, how cute?

So there we have it, a few products I'd be buying right this second if I had unlimited amounts of money. Hopefully Santa will be kind and bring me one of these beautiful gifts this year!

Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Lots of Love,

*Collaboration with Urban Retreat Beautique

No comments:

Post a Comment