Beauty Stocking Fillers | My Picks

Beauty Stocking Fillers

Christmas is now only a week away (oh the excitement) and I'm sure lots of you will be running around like headless chickens to get the remainder of your presents! I've been pretty organised this year and have done all of my Chrismtas shopping with time to spare so the next few days will probably be spent wrapping everything up and making them look pretty. I love wrapping Christmas presents - its such a fun way to get creative! 

Now I don't know about you but when it comes to Christmas gifts, stocking fillers/stuffers are definitely my favourite part. My mum is a bit Christmas obsessed like me so she always goes all out with mine and my sisters stockings and we always love rummaging through them on Christmas morning before opening our 'main' presents. My mum always fills my stocking with cute bits and bobs she knows I like or things that will be useful (new underwear usually makes an appearance) and as I'm a big beauty lover, she usually pops a few beauty bits and bobs in there too (you can't go wrong with a Boots 3 for 2 at this time of year). I thought it'd be fun to share some of my favourite beauty stocking filler picks from the inter-webs incase you're making a stocking for someone and need some inspiration. Some of my choices are cheap as chips and others are slightly pricier but none of them are over £20.00 so I guess it depends on how much you like to spend when putting a stocking together. I usually make one for my boyfriend each Christmas full of bits and bobs to go alongside his main presents and I always get way too carried away - its just too exciting!

So, now onto my top beauty stocking filler picks! First up is this super cute little 'Honeymania' set from The Body Shop which I just think is the cutest little stocking filler ever. I've wanted to try the Honey range from The Body Shop for a while and I think this set including a mini shower gel, mini body lotion and sponge/loofer thing (no idea what they're called) is great to have a pamper with on Christmas day. A couple of other body/pampering products that would make great stocking fillers are this trio of Soap & Glory body butters (these are some of my fave body butters) and the Balance Me Rose Otto gift set is beautiful if you're after something a bit more luxurious. Balance Me is such a great brand and one I've really grown to love over 2013 so I think this would make a lovely gift - everyone deserves a pamper at this time of year. Talking of pampering - a couple of great stocking fillers and perfect for people prone to getting stressed (me!) would be this beautiful NEOM 'Comforting' travel candle - its cheaper than the full-size version but still just as amazing and it will fill your room with a beautiful Christmassy scent of Cedarwood, Vetiver & Star Anise. Another cute gift set which is perfect for relaxing is the dream team gift set from This Works. I've always wanted to try this brand and this set sounds perfect for de-stressing as it includes a pillow spray and a 'stress less' remedy. Very intreguing!

To get the full pamper experience on Christmas day, I always like to receive hair products in my stocking that I can use whilst having a relaxing soak in the bath. I spotted this Moroccan Oil gift set online and although its slightly pricy for a stocking filler, this would make a perfect gift for anyone into hair care. I'd love to try the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and the small bottle of Moroccan Oil treatment (one of my holy grail products) is perfect for travelling with. 

Now as much as I love relaxing in the bath with proudcts like the ones mentioned above, I often neglect my poor hands and rarely bother with nail polish. However, I know its something I should make more effort to do, especially at Christmas time. I think this Mavala 'A Cracking Duo' set is super cute and the two neutral polishes are right up my street. The cracker style packaging adds a special Christmas touch too making it a perfect stocking filler! My final pamper product that I'd love to receive in my stocking would be hand creams. I know some of you might think its really boring but I love keeping hand creams in my handbag and slathering them on throughout the day to prevent my hands getting dry. They're just a nice little luxury and this Caudalie hand cream trio is perfect - the three scents include Blackcurrant, Pink Grapefruit and Vine Honey which all sound absolutely divine! Perfect handbag sizes too at 30ml each!

I wanted to include a couple of makeup items in this post but there's so much choice out there it's really hard to whittle it down to just a couple of things! I decided this Barry M Natural Glow palette which I recently bought for myself would make a great stocking filler as its cheap as chips but really pretty and perfect for the party season. I also think this would be great for someone who is just getting into makeup - my little sister would love it. Another beauty item that I love to receive in my stocking is false eyelashes and Eylure are definitely one of my favourite brands. The Katy Perry 'Oh Honey' lashes are my favourites! I always have lots of nights out with friends and family parties to attend over Christmas and I like to make that bit more effort so false lashes are perfect for adding some extra glamour to my makeup look.

So there we have it, a few beauty stocking fillers I'd love to receive. I hope you enjoyed this post and perhaps its given you some more ideas if you're still looking for little extras to buy your mum, sister, best friend! I'm sure any girl who loves beauty would be chuffed to bits with these products!


What do you like to receive in your Christmas stocking? Have you tried any of these products?

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment