Casetagram | Personalised iPhone Case

Casetagram iPhone Case
Casetagram iPhone Case 2
Casetagram iPhone Case 3
I was recently contacted by a company called 'Casetagram' and asked if I'd like to review one of their personalised phone cases on my blog. I'd heard of the company before and actually had one of their cases on my wish list so as soon as I read the email, I jumped at the chance. If you've never heard of the company before, Casetagram allows you to create personalised phone/ipad/ipod cases in various styles using your Instagram photos and if you're anything like me and a total Instagram addict, most of your favourites photos will be on there!

I was told that all I had to do to create my case was download their app from the app store (its free!), pick a collage/design I'd like to add my pictures to and then add my favourite snaps! The app was so fun to use and I had an absolute whale of a time selecting some of my favourite photos saved on my phone and dragging them onto the phone case. It was hard to decide which order I wanted them to be in but I'm pretty chuffed with what I came up with in the end. I chose a selection of my favourite photos including my closest friends and family and also added a few beauty and lifestyle snaps in there too - spot the MAC lipsticks and beautiful Australian beach! I then popped it into my basket on the app and checked out using a voucher code very kindly given to me by Casetagram. I loved that the whole process was done through a snazzy app - it was so easy to use and the whole process generally impressed me!

I'm truly in love with my new phone case and I love the fact I now have my favourite photos of the people I love by my side at all times. If I'm ever feeling down - I know one glance at this case and all the great memories on it will give me a little boost! I'm a big softy so anything personalised like this always means the world to me. Soppiness aside, I'd also like to point out that the case itself is very well made and the photos are of a high quality.

Although this only arrived yesterday I've decided I love it so much that I can't imagine wanting any other phone case, ever! This one is just perfect and so personal to me. If you like the look of this and think its something you'd like to do yourself - you can find the Casetagram website here or like me download their app for free from the app store. The prices on their website are in US dollars but I believe the iPhone 5 case I've got costs around £25.00 which I don't think is too bad for something so lovely and special! Casetagram are also offering the readers of my blog 10% off their cases when popping the code COUTURE in at the checkout (available until 31/12/13).


What do you think of my Casetagram phone case? Do you like the concept?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment