Chirstmas Gifts from World Duty Free

World Duty Free Christmas Gifts
Although Christmas is about family time at home for a lot of us, some people like to jet off abroad for Christmas or the New Year to get a bit of sunshine and enjoy the holidays that way. I can't say its something I've ever done myself but I know lots of people who do it each year and love it! Now one thing I love about travelling is the duty free shopping at the airport. As a self confessed shopaholic, I love nothing more than treating myself to one or two beauty treats at the airport. Its a great way to get my holiday started and with discounted prices, its very hard to resist. With this being said, I thought I'd share some fabulous Christmas gift sets currently available to buy from World Duty Free. If you're travelling before Christmas, between Christmas and New Year or even in the New Year, it might be worth looking out for these beauty bargains ...

Clarins Travel Essentials Set Review
Clarins Travel Essentials Set Review 2
Clarins Travel Essentials Set Review 3

Clarins Take Off Essentials Set* | Travel Exclusive | £35.50


Clarins is one of my favourite skincare brands and this amazing 'Take Off Essentials' set features some of their most famous products that will keep you feeling fresh on your travels. In handy travel sizes, these products will see you through your whole trip away, without taking up too much room in your suitcase!

The set includes Beauty Flash Balm 15ml, Eye Contour gel 3ml, Hand & Nail Treatment Cream 50ml, HydraQuench Cream 30ml, One-Step Facial Cleanser 100ml and Moisture Rich Body Lotion 30ml. What more could you need for a top to toe skincare pamper? I'm not going to review them all now as I plan to review them in individual in-depth reviews but since receiving this set I've been absolutely loving the one-step facial cleanser and Hydra Quench cream and am even considering buying the full-size versions!

Loccitane Traveller's Hand Cream Collection Review



Loccitane Traveller's Hand Cream Collection Review 2


Loccitane Traveller's Hand Cream Collection Review 3

L’Occitane Traveller’s Hand Cream Collection* | Travel Exclusive

I never thought I'd be into hand creams but recently I've built quite the collection of them and don't often leave the house without one in my handbag, especially at the time of the year when the cold weather makes my hands extra dry. I'd say a good hand cream is essential on a flight as the cabin air conditioning often drys my skin out, including my hands. L'Occitane is a brand renown for their hand cream and this Traveller's Hand Cream Collection gift set is just perfect for any hand cream lover - one for every handbag? The set includes four variaties including Shea Butter (dry skin), Velvet Hand Cream Rose 4 Reines, Cooling Hand Cream Gel and Cherry Blossom. I really love these hand creams and the super cute packaging makes them even most lust-worthy! Definitely a good one to pick up for your travels!

OPI Passport to Color Review

OPI Passport to Color Review 2

OPI Passport to Color Review 3

OPI Passport to Colour Set* | Travel Exclusive
  
Ahhh OPI, you are so beautiful! I mean just look at this set - could it be any more perfect? Containing six of OPI's most famous shades, they've covered all bases from neutrals to brights to dark. Whatever nail look you're going for whilst on your travels, you can create it with this set. The shade included are Passion, Tickle My France'y, Charged Up Cherry, Cajun Shrimp, Malaga Wine and Lincoln Park After Dark. Don't you just love the names? This set would make a perfect gift or a nice little treat for yourself!


Are you jetting away anywhere nice this Christmas? Will you be treating yourself at duty free?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment