Amazing Advertisers | January

Hi everyone! I hope you're all okay and are looking forward to the weekend? I'm currently curled up on my sofa feeling sorry for myself because I've been struck down with the horrible lurgy that everyone seems to be catching at the moment. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd swallowed a set of knives - not ideal. With this being said, I plan on running myself a hot bubble bath, drinking lots of tea and being utterly lazy for the rest of the evening.  

So another month has past and unlike most months where I say 'I can't believe how quick the month has gone', I'm pretty glad January is almost over. There's something about January that I just utterly despise - I don't know if its the Christmas blues, the lack of money or the prospect of having nothing to look forward to until Summer that makes it such a poopy month but either way, roll on February. February brings valentines day, starting my driving lessons (eep!) and meeting my nanna and grandad's new puppy which I couldn't be more excited about. 

Anyway, enough chit chat from me and I'll pass you over to some fabulous people who've been sat over on the right hand side of my blog for the past month. As always, they're a wonderful bunch and I'd urge all of you to go and check out their websites if you're looking for some new reading material. There's some of my personal favourites amongst this lovely lot! As always, their blogs/websites are linked in the title of their intros so be sure to stop by and say hello!

Charlotte from Lilmisschickas

Hi CoutureGirl readers, my name is Charlotte and I blog over at lilmisschickas. By day I recruit mechanics and at night I transform into a beauty blogger so I can talk all things girly. I have a serious addiction to all things Beauty and Disney and it is my lifelong ambition to try and achieve the perfect liquid line (I'm so much better now than I was two years ago when I first started blogging!) and to visit every Disney World Resort Hotel! My blog consists of all of the above with a few lifestyle & food posts and tags thrown in for good measure! 

I also have a Youtube Channel where I make videos on everything from tutorials to review to Disney vlogs and hotel walkabouts. I'd love it if you checked it out because there really is something for everybody! So if you love beauty and Disney then pop on over and say hello :)




Website - Yuko

YUKO Permanent Hair Straightening was created in Japan in 1996 by Yuko Yamashita, a passionate hair stylist and salon owner who, after witnessing as a child the happiness a haircut gave her mother and sister,decided to make other people just as happy by dedicating her life to hairdressing. Throughout her years as a stylist, Yuko was shocked to discover that only 5 out of every 100 people were happy with their hair and a staggering 75% were concerned because their curly, unruly, sleek or thick hair was not to their satisfaction. In just the same way that most people are unhappy with their bodies and would change something if they could, Yuko committed her passion to find a solution; a way of giving people the opportunity to have the hair they desired. In pursuit of this, Yuko began a project with Japanese health, sports and beauty giant Phiten to develop her own perm solution, alongside having developed a successful solution, YUKO now also has a successful and comprehensive homecare range suited to treat all hair types.

YUKO can be purchased online at www.yuko-london.com.

Facebook | Twitter

Louise from Confessions of a Secret Shopper

Hi, I'm Louise and I'm a shopaholic! I'm a 28 year old mum of two from a little village just outside of Mansfield in the UK. 

Confessions of a Secret Shopper was created back in January 2012 when I was off work with back problems. (I have scoliosis, which is a curvature of the spine, and though a lot of the time I don't suffer with any back pain, silly little things - like stress - can trigger it). Since starting my blog I have loved and nurtured it as if it were one of my babies and my intention is to keep on writing until the lovely people who take the time to read and comment every single day decide to stop.

On Confessions of a Secret Shopper you will find many a review, haul, collection, best and worst type of post and much more besides. I really hope you'll stick around to see what I have to offer.

Website - Make a Statement


Looking fabulous doesn't have to break the bank & this is the motto of Make a Statement. We're purveyors of on trend statement jewellery to suit everyone, from everyday bling to Saturday night showstoppers! Oh, and did we mention our prices start from only £10 - say whaaaaat?! Paying over the odds to satisfy our craving for accessories makes us sad & that's why we try to make all of our pieces affordable. Take a peek & grab yourself a bargain, or come for a chat at the links below: 

Website | Twitter | Facebook
Instagram >> MakeaStatementJewellery



Holly-Rhian from The Feeble Flower


Hi there, I'm Holly-Rhian - you'll find me over at 'www.feebleflower.blogspot.com'. My Blog's based on beauty posts at the moment but I'm wanting to lead into fashion an lifestyle posts in the future, so I hope you enjoy if you stop by. You can also keep up with my ramblings on twitter @feeble_flower.


Bethany from What She Did


My name is Bethany and I am a 23 Year old blogger based in Cheshire. Whilst my main passion lies in fashion (who doesn't love a good handbag) I also love beauty and lifestyle too, because of this my posts tend to be quite eclectic giving you an insight into my views on fashion, my fave beauty buys and my fave hotspots!
Hey dolls! My name is Jordan and I blog over at 'Jordan's Beautiful Life'. I like to class myself as a beauty, fashion, lifestyle and motivational blogger. Although I tend to focus mainly on the beauty side of things because that's what I am naturally best at. I believe we all deserve to enjoy a beautiful and amazing life so I add some motivational and sometimes inspirational blog posts every so often. My blogging experience has been a positive one so far and I've even been featured in both Look and Now magazine as well the beauty extra page of The Sun! So, if you'd like to find out more please check out my blog and follow me on my journey! Xx




I am just a normal 22 year old named Laura. I am a full time teacher with an interest in make up, fashion and anything beauty related. I started my blog as a place to write my thoughts a feelings about different products I try in my everyday life.


Anna-Maria from Topdraw Fashion

Hey Everyone!!! My name is Anna-Maria the owns we of www.topdrawfashion.com. I have always had a passion for fashion as my mum was in the wardrobe department for television and a lot of films. Its always been in my blood and always find myself on youtube watching makeup videos and shopping. 

So i decided i wasted to share this all with you guys and start my own blog, I love sharing all my fashion ideas and outfits i have bought. So come and stop by as there are lots of exciting things happening this year and can't wait to share it all with you all, I love to hear what others have to say so come by even to say Hi.

I am a beauty and fashion blogger who decided to make a bigger brand out of my blog GlitterBuzzStyle. I decided to dabble in the beauty industry and produce a cosmetics line that represents a woman adding the glitz to her beauty. GlitterBuzzStyle Cosmetics formed last May with a lot of hard work, passion and excitement. For me I wanted to provided women a range of colors to be bold and effortless at any moment and pair my products with their key signature faves. The launch of this allowed me to even add a bit of fashion as well, so every month I showcase a few fashion trends that's affordable and accessible to every trendsetter around the world. If you love beauty and fashion GlitterBuzzStyle Cosmetics gives you it all.

Zoe from Zoebowx

My name is Zoe and I'm a 20 year old beauty blogger/youtuber over at zoebowx.blogspot.comyoutube.com/zoebowx93.


I am a makeup addict and a dog person. Not cats. 

My blog is my little place on the inter webs where i can voice my opinion and views. Its not updated regularly at the moment, as being a third year uni student, the pressure is on BIG time. I have only just started youtube channel and i think i like it more then blogging. I love editing, creating the videos and just everything. I hope that you come have a peek at what i get up to over on my blog and youtube channel. If you do, then you get a virtual hug from my puppies.


Take a look at my blog - zoebowx.blogspot.com
Watch me on youtube - youtube.com/zoebowx93
My life in pictures on instagram.com/zoebowx

Do you follow any of these blogs? Let me know if you find some new favourites!

Lots of Love,


I'm now taking bookings for March advertising spaces on my blog. If you'd like more info, you can click here or send me an email to kljohnson1990@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment