1/3 off Escentual's French Pharmacy & French Faves

13 off french pharmacy skincare.jpg

If you like French skincare products, you're in for a treat! One of my favourite beauty websites Escentual have up to a third off their entire French Pharmacy range this month so you can stock up on your French favourites at a discounted price! I really love that Escentual have dedicated a whole section of their website to French pharmacy products and I love shopping on there - it has the best of the best French brands all in one place! I have to say, I've become a little bit obsessed with French products over the past year as every single one I've tried, I've been really impressed with. The French clearly know what they're doing when it comes to skincare! Can I say French one more time? Here's a few of my favourites, all of which you can currently grab at a discounted price ...

13 off Escentual French Pharmacy Skincare .jpg

Caudalie Cleansing Water | Link
The first French product I ever tried was Bioderma, the much hyped micellar water, a solution that melts makeup and cleans the skin. Now as much as I liked it, I didn't love it. However, I did love the concept and that's when I decided to try another French micellar water - Caudalie cleansing water, the best thing since sliced bread. Yes I know, I've raved about this product time and time again on my blog (full review here) but it really deserves it as my skin loves it! Its gentle on my sensitive skin, it melts makeup with ease and leaves my skin feeling soft, radiant and hydrated. It smells delicious too! 

13 off Escentual French Pharmacy Skincare 3.jpg

Vichy Idealia Moisturiser, BB Cream & Life Serum | Link
If you hadn't already guessed, I'm a big fan of Vichy and their Idealia range! I've reviewed both their BB cream and Life Serum here and here so I won't go into too much detail about those but what I will say is that all of these products add tonnes of radiance to my skin and they smell absolutely divine. I love using the Life Serum and moisturiser together in the morning to prep my face for makeup and make my skin look really dewy and fresh! I also love  wearing the BB cream when I'm having a good skin day as its light, fresh and dewy! It also has an SPF of 25 making it great for the warmer S/S weather!

13 off Escentual French Pharmacy Skincare 2.jpg

Avene Eu Thermale Spring Water Spray | Link
The Avene Thermal Spring Water spray is a great multi-purpose product and its super cheap too! I like to use it as a toner after cleansing, as a skin 'refresher' and on top of my makeup if its looking too powdery! Also, this product is absolutely perfect to use in the S/S months or on holiday as its so cooling and refreshing. Its a very fine mist too so its great to use over makeup. Definitely one to buy if you like a multi-purpose product that's gentle on the skin and will be a poolside essential on your Summer holiday! I need to stock up!

13 off Escentual French Pharmacy Skincare 4.jpg

NUXE Rece de Miel Lip Balm* | Link
This is a new addition to my French stash but its already made it into my favourites as its so damn good! Its definitely the most nourishing lip balm I've ever used and I've been loving slathering it all over my lips before bed. The honey scent has won me over too - it smells good enough to eat! I won't say much more about this as I plan on doing a full review soon but its definitely a good en and I'd recommend it if you suffer with dry lips!

I've been trying a few other French products recently too including La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus, La Roche Posay Pigment Control Conditioning Serum and Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder. I didn't feature them in this post as I'm still in the middle of giving them a proper try but I'm loving them all so far and I'll be sure to report back with full reviews soon. They're currently on sale at Escentual too along with the other products featured in this post! 

Will you be treating yourself to some French goodies from Escentual's sale? What's your favourite French product?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment