Monthly Favourites | February

Monthly Favourites, February Monthly Favourites, Monthly Favourites 2014, February Favourites 2014, Beauty Blogger Favourites,

Hey guys! I can't believe its March already. Seriously, where on earth have the past two months gone? It only feels like five minutes ago it was Christmas and now we're almost in Spring. Crikey! I've been trying out a lot of new products this past month and I've got so much to share with you all in upcoming reviews - I've discovered some real gems recently. Here's a few of the stand outs that I've been using regularly for the past month ...

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Link
I've already wrote a full review of this micellar water here so I won't ramble on about it too much. Basically its my new favourite makeup remover and other than my beloved Caudalie cleansing water (I think that will always be my fave), this Garnier offering beats everything else to the top spot - yes, including Bioderma. If you're after a cheap makeup remover that does exactly what it says on the tin, look no further than this ginormous bottle of Garnier goodness.

February Monthly Favourites 3.jpg


The Vintage Cosmetics Company Eyelash Curlers* | Link
For years, the only eyelash curlers I ever used where those 99p ones from Boots or Superdrug. I never ever understood people who were willing to fork out £20 on some eyelash curlers. I always thought the more expensive ones were only more expensive because of their brand name, not because of their functionality. However, since trying these curlers from The Vintage Cosmetics Company, my opinion has changed. Although these ones aren't ridiculously overpriced at £7, they're 7x more expensive then my 99 pence Superdrug specials but they're worth every single penny. They're SO much sturdier whilst still gentle on my lashes and they curl ten times better than the cheaper versions. I can't go a day without using these now - the difference they make to my lashes is incredible!


Elf Complete Coverage Concealer Palette | Link
I think I've featured this product in a monthly favourites before but I had to give it another mention as its just so bloomin good. This was a bit of an impulse buy a few months ago when Elf were having a 50% off sale but I'm glad I got it as it really is a great little palette. It includes four concealers, all of which are different tones ranging from yellow for brightening, peach for correcting and a couple of neutral shades for standard concealing. I've been loving the second shade from the left to brighten my under eye area and the shade on the far right to conceal spots but in all honesty, I've managed to find a use for all of the shades and no matter what kind of skin crisis I'm having, this concealer kit has me covered. Considering its a cheap little palette, the concealers themselves are very pigmented, creamy and easy to blend. I suggest you all add one of these to your makeup bags!

February Monthly Favourites 2 .jpg

Priori Brightening Facial Complex* | Link
I was recently sent some amazing skincare products from Courthouse Clinics (more about those in a post next week, along with a giveaway) and this Brightening Facial Complex from a brand called 'Priori' is one of them. I wasn't aware of the brand before being sent some of their products but they're almost 100% natural and really luxurious. This product is designed to even out skintone and remove any unwanted pigmentation/sun damage and as pigmentation on my face is one of my biggest concerns, I was really excited to give it a go. I've been using it religiously every day for the past few weeks and its really helped to brighten my whole complexion. It hasn't faded pigmentation as such but I don't have massive amounts to begin with and it will probably take another couple of months before I see the full benefits. I'll be writing more about this next week so I won't go on about it too much now but its a fab lightweight product thats great worn underneath makeup to give my skin a boost of radiance!

Rimmel Scandal Eyes 'Bulletproof Beige' Shadow Stick | Link
I've been using this Rimmel Scandal eyes crayon as a inner corner highlight for the past few weeks now as its the perfect champagne shade for brightening the inner corner of my eyes and helping me to look more awake at the crack of dawn. Its also very convenient to use as there's no need to mess around with makeup brushes - just dab and go. A lazy, tired girls dream - ha!

February Monthly Favourites 4.jpg

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream* | Link
I'm planning on writing a full review about this new CC cream from Bourjois very soon but what I'll say in the meantime is that this has been my base of choice throughout February and it really is as good as everyone says. I absolutely love the Bourjois 123 perfect foundation and this is just as good - lightweight on the skin, a great colour, great coverage and a beautiful radiant dewy finish. I won't say much more as you can expect a rave review coming your way very soon!

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker 'Nudist' Gloss Stick | Link
I'm not usually one for a nude lip but recently I've been enjoying wearing those 'my lips but better' kind of shades and this gloss stick from Soap & Glory is exactly that. It isn't so nude that it has that concealer lips effect and is instead a mid-tone nude with a hint of pink and even tones of peach too. Its an absolutely beautiful shade and I've been reaching for it almost daily for the past couple of weeks. The formula is very much like a balm and the consistency is sheer and glossy. Its just the perfect everyday nude lip product!

February Monthly Favourites 5.jpg

Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel* | Link
I received this product in the most recent Latest in Beauty 'Glamour Beauty Edit' box and its been sat in my shower ever since. This is the second Rituals foaming shower gel I've tried and I love everything about them from the way they smell to the way they foam up and feel so luxurious on the skin. I know shower gel isn't the most exciting product but these are seriously luxurious and make my skin feel silky soft. Its such a lovely product to use in the shower and I now want to purchase a full size bottle in the 'Happy Buddah' scent.


Which products have you been loving recently? Have you tried any of these ones?

P.S - Sorry there isn't individual photos of all the products - I was having camera issues and these are the best of a bad bunch!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment