Luxury Accessories Wishlist


I've always been a huge fan of accessories from a very young age. My mum always instilled the message into me that 'accessories can make an outift' and I have to agree, they can. Whether its a statement piece of jewellery or a great handbag, accessories can completely transform a look from drab to fab. I thought it'd be fun to share a little wishlist with you all of the accessories I'm currently loving. There's a real mixed bag but I love them all! 

First up we have a couple of items from Michael Kors - the Selma handbag and the Bedford Za Continental Soft Venice purse. These two items have been on my wishlist for as long as I can remember as they're classic pieces that would go with any outfit. I was actually going to put my birthday money together and treat myself to the handbag this Summer - what do you guys think? Is £315 a bit excessive for a handbag? I absolutely love it but I can't help thinking I could get a dupe for a fraction of the price? Decisions, decisions!

Now no accessory wishlist would be complete without a bit of statement jewellery. The two items that I'm currently coveting are this beautiful TAG watch from The Watch Gallery (I love the mix of gold and silver) and this feather ring from Pandora. The watch is way out of my price zone but hey, a girl can dream! As for the ring, I've seen a few people wearing it on their thumb and it looks so cool - the photo above doesn't do it much justice. I think its around £70 which isn't too bad - I might pop it down on my birthday wishlist!

A must have accessory for the up and coming Summer season is a nice pair of shades and these Clubmasters from Rayban are perfect. I was recently sent a pair of their classic aviator style (keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway soon) and I love them so much that I now want to treat myself to another style. I can feel a Rayban obsession beginning - uh oh!

A few more random accessories that I'd like to get my mitts on are a Filofax to keep my hectic life a bit more organised, a Kate Spade phone case to jazz up my Iphone and a Zoeva rose gold brush set to prettify my dressing table (okay - not just for this reason. I've heard very good things about them). Accessories aren't just limited to shoes, jewellery and bags after all!

So there we have it - a few luxurious accessories I'd love to get my mitts on.  Which accessories are on your wish list?


Lots of love,


*Collaboration with The Watch Gallery. However, all views expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment